ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson V6 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 806894
QVC Price £319.99
Todays Special Value Price £169.96
P&P £7.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £42.49

The Dyson V6 cordless vacuum cleaner features a cleaner head which combines nylon bristles and carbon fibre filaments to remove everything from ground-in dirt to fine dust, and a powerful cordless design that runs for up to 20 minutes with fade-free suction. Ideal for everything from quick clean-ups in the car to pesky pet hair in your home, it can go up high, down low and everywhere in between.

Lightweight and powerful - Balanced and lightweight, it makes easy work of floor-to-ceiling cleaning, and performs just as well on hard flooring, carpet, upholstery or stairs. It's also ideal for cleaning corners and crevices that an upright can’t reach.

Target tough areas - the handy max mode button harnesses more battery power for the toughest cleaning areas. The V6 comes to you with the max mode button switched on however, as it uses more power, make sure you switch to max only when you really need that extra cleaning oomph.

On when you need it, off when you don't - unlike most handheld vacuum cleaners that remain switched on from the moment cleaning starts, the V6 has a run-time enhancing trigger grip which releases instantly, so battery power is only used for vacuuming.

Wherever you need to clean - ensure you always have the right tool for the job thanks to the crevice and combination tools included. They can reach the most inaccessible areas to maintain a sparkling home - so even the most scrupulous of your guests won't find a speck of dirt anywhere.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

Online through the Dyson website: www.dyson.co.uk/register orwww.dyson.ie/register

By phone: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109

By post: complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

What's in the box?

1 x V6 main body
1 x wand
1 x motorised floor tool
1 x combination tool
1 x crevice tool
1 x docking station
1 x charger

Technical specifications:

Converts easily to handheld
Digitally controlled motor spins up to 110,000 rpm
2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones are arranged across two tiers to increase airflow and capture the finest dust
Suction power: 28AW; suction power (max mode): 100AW - push the button for six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt
Convenient docking station - stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments
Voltage: 240V
Wattage: 200W
Run time: up to 20 minutes (6 minutes in max mode)
Charge time: 3.5 hours
Weight: 2.1kg
Vacuum (h x l x w): 21.1cm x 118cm x 20.8cm (8.3" x 46.5" x 8.1")
Capacity: 0.4L

Delivery to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806894

Dyson V6 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 806894
QVC Price £319.99
Todays Special Value Price £169.96
P&P £7.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £42.49

The Dyson V6 cordless vacuum cleaner features a cleaner head which combines nylon bristles and carbon fibre filaments to remove everything from ground-in dirt to fine dust, and a powerful cordless design that runs for up to 20 minutes with fade-free suction. Ideal for everything from quick clean-ups in the car to pesky pet hair in your home, it can go up high, down low and everywhere in between.

Lightweight and powerful - Balanced and lightweight, it makes easy work of floor-to-ceiling cleaning, and performs just as well on hard flooring, carpet, upholstery or stairs. It's also ideal for cleaning corners and crevices that an upright can’t reach.

Target tough areas - the handy max mode button harnesses more battery power for the toughest cleaning areas. The V6 comes to you with the max mode button switched on however, as it uses more power, make sure you switch to max only when you really need that extra cleaning oomph.

On when you need it, off when you don't - unlike most handheld vacuum cleaners that remain switched on from the moment cleaning starts, the V6 has a run-time enhancing trigger grip which releases instantly, so battery power is only used for vacuuming.

Wherever you need to clean - ensure you always have the right tool for the job thanks to the crevice and combination tools included. They can reach the most inaccessible areas to maintain a sparkling home - so even the most scrupulous of your guests won't find a speck of dirt anywhere.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

Online through the Dyson website: www.dyson.co.uk/register orwww.dyson.ie/register

By phone: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109

By post: complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

What's in the box?

1 x V6 main body
1 x wand
1 x motorised floor tool
1 x combination tool
1 x crevice tool
1 x docking station
1 x charger

Technical specifications:

Converts easily to handheld
Digitally controlled motor spins up to 110,000 rpm
2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones are arranged across two tiers to increase airflow and capture the finest dust
Suction power: 28AW; suction power (max mode): 100AW - push the button for six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt
Convenient docking station - stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments
Voltage: 240V
Wattage: 200W
Run time: up to 20 minutes (6 minutes in max mode)
Charge time: 3.5 hours
Weight: 2.1kg
Vacuum (h x l x w): 21.1cm x 118cm x 20.8cm (8.3" x 46.5" x 8.1")
Capacity: 0.4L

Delivery to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806894

may as well buy if direct from dyson. because they have given you easy pays your paying over the odds. can't think why this model was ever £319 either.

i paid around £169 or £179 on the dyson website its gone up to £219. they do 18 months instalments on the dyson website no postage

i paid around £169 or £179 on the dyson website its gone up to £219. they do 18 months instalments on the dyson website no postage

This is £319 on Dyson website - unless I'm looking at the wrong thing?! So this is a great price...

My mum has the V6 Cordless Fluffy (think she paid £200 ish) and is raving about it (but she has hard floors downstairs which I don't have any except a bit of Lino in my fairly diddy kitchen) but think this non fluffy model may be better for carpets?

How do you find yours?

Is it your only vacuum?

Thanks!

This is £319 on Dyson website - unless I'm looking at the wrong thing?! So this is a great price...

My mum has the V6 Cordless Fluffy (think she paid £200 ish) and is raving about it (but she has hard floors downstairs which I don't have any except a bit of Lino in my fairly diddy kitchen) but think this non fluffy model may be better for carpets?

How do you find yours?

Is it your only vacuum?

Thanks!

its the same one i bought for between £169-189 a few months ago. for some reason dyson are selling it for £319 but it was always under £200.00 they don't have the stick cleaner for under £200. the cheapest is £319 now. qvc price was good because dyson have upped the price by £110. what a steep increase for their entry level stick...

anyway its a good cleaner the best i have had and you will have to relearn cleaning. the first time you will charge it a couple of times to do the whole house. after that its little and often. it takes seconds to do a landing or passage. a few minutes to do rooms. i charge mine once a week. sometimes twice but no more. its very good at dusting to if you get the small brush heads. love mine.

its the same one i bought for between £169-189 a few months ago. for some reason dyson are selling it for £319 but it was always under £200.00 they don't have the stick cleaner for under £200. the cheapest is £319 now. qvc price was good because dyson have upped the price by £110. what a steep increase for their entry level stick...

anyway its a good cleaner the best i have had and you will have to relearn cleaning. the first time you will charge it a couple of times to do the whole house. after that its little and often. it takes seconds to do a landing or passage. a few minutes to do rooms. i charge mine once a week. sometimes twice but no more. its very good at dusting to if you get the small brush heads. love mine.

Glad you posted that. I have a border collie and a Dyson animal is great. Dyson is a great brand but isn't great for stairs & landing or carpet edges. The reviews on QVC are terrible but most focus on having to get a little mucky sometimes to fish out all the hooverings. As a dog owner, that's least of my worries! So I might get one now.

Glad you posted that. I have a border collie and a Dyson animal is great. Dyson is a great brand but isn't great for stairs & landing or carpet edges. The reviews on QVC are terrible but most focus on having to get a little mucky sometimes to fish out all the hooverings. As a dog owner, that's least of my worries! So I might get one now.

i totally take off the bin. it takes a little getting used to because you will feel like you are going to break the bin. i push down the small red levers at the same time. then release and push down again. the bin comes away quite easily. its quicker than poking around. and more thorough. someone on you tube more than likely has done a video on how to do this. the entry level motorised head is suitable for floors and carpets. i have a wool blend thats quite flat. a large kitchen with a hard floor and two bathrooms that i use the dyson for. its worth every penny imo. if you get it at the right price

Latest posts

Back