Pipa We Don't Have .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
a short memory.
Honestly the number of times in order to sell she comes out as she puts it with these strong beliefs and views she has.
But then shows later its as if she's never said it.
Loads of times I've heard her talk about being warm out in shops and not having a coat to have to take off and carry which she finds a real pain.
Now today its all about dressing up to go out shopping and being on with faux fur coats that they are really ideal to be out and about shopping in.
If you need to take off the fluffy bulky coat she says its lightweight making it ideal to take off and carry.

Really!!!!

:mysmilie_10:

A few weeks ago Pipa/Pippa/pipppppa whatever she's calling herself these days said on a food hour "ooooooh I love chocolate, I could eat it all day" then not twenty minutes later, she says whilst eating cheese (and I don't mean Simon Dairylee) "oooooooh I love cheese, I'm more a savoury than a sweet, I'm not into sweet things" ......... eh? what do you call chocolate then? Honestly you couldn't write it could you.

The Presenters are an auto-pilot with their spiel. Listen how many times Jill Franks spouts the item no. She says the colour - item no. - sizing - item no. - really busy on the phones - item no. - looks at herself in the monitor - item no. - don't want you to miss out - item no. And so it goes on and on and on and on.

I recall her spouting about not being a necklace person and her not wearing necklaces.
But what did she help Niki from Lola Rose do when she started non other than a necklace.

How many times did she go on about not growing her hair, that she would never have long hair.
To the extent she kept saying her ex husband had been asking her to grow her hair - never she said.
I know its up to her with how she has her hair, could have been a get at him, but what did she do but go for long hair

A woman of contradictions, who shouts at the viewer

Latest posts

Back