Clarks Shoes TSV 30/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boots again

What about a quality pair of Clark’s slippers to give as a gift

No well that’s not on the routine Q TSV scheduled year in year out list

Well an odd ball would but Qvc buyers are degree qualified in buying and also have assistant buyers
They should be able source and make decisions on stock buying without repeating the same given formula

Clarks Enfield River Ankle Boot with Buckle Detail Wide Fit
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.168176

Clarks Enfield River Ankle Boot with Buckle Detail Standard Fit
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.168177

QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.98
P&P £6.95

These stylish Enfield River ankle boots from Clarks feature cross-over leather straps and buckle detailing for a cool, casual look, a stacked heel which provides wearable height that's perfect for every day, plus Cushion Soft technology for unbeatable comfort. Available only at QVC UK, these stylish boots look fabulous teamed with skinny jeans, a chunky jumper and a biker jacket for a relaxed, edgy look.

The perfect fit - available in widths D and E as well as sizes 3 - 8, you can find your new go-to boots for achieving fabulous daytime style and on-trend evening looks.

Classic colours and stylish shades - choose a boot to enhance your own personal style with our selection of six gorgeous colours. Opt for cool and classic with Black Leather, Black Suede or Brown Suede, or update your wardrobe with the autumn-inspired hues of Red, Navy or Dark Taupe.

Underfoot comfort - fitted with Cushion Soft technology, the Enfield River ankle boot combines an upper that wraps your foot in softness with a concealed foam inlay that helps to absorb the impact of every step you take.

Side zip fastening
Concealed foam inlay
Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Boot opening: 24.5cm (9.6")
Boot height: 11cm (4.3")
Heel height: 7cm (2.8")

Colour options:

Black Leather
Black Suede
Brown Suede
Red
Navy
Dark Taupe

All measurements are approximate

They don't look such a good price at £60 do they?
And QVC wonder why they have fewer people "jumping to the phones"!! Instead of examining the value they offer, they push up the prices and the P&P. Niiiiiice!

I never buy clothes or shoes from Q but if I did then I`d have to order 2 sizes of these boots. I vary between a size 7 and a size 8 depending on style and fit but who in their right mind would pay their ridiculous p and p when Clarks own website regularly do free delivery and free returns and the Clarks outlet site often have similar boots/shoes at knock down prices. There`s usually a Clarks voucher code to be found and just after Christmas they`ll have their usual sales.

They are not a great price, I don't like them and they don't look comfortable. I much prefer buying my boots fom Pavers. So comfortable, light and soft leathers. I have been disappointed with the comfort of all Clarks footwear in recent years so won't be tempted.

I usually like Clarks shoes / boots but not keen on this tsv, they look rather heavy. I wouldn't risk buying off
tv as I have got awkward feet, it depend on the fit... as to what size I need.

I have a lovely pair of leather trouser boots from Cotton Traders sale. £20 and I think postage was free. Hubby got some lovely shirts and shorts in their half price summer sale

I rarely order clothes or footwear from QVC because if the size isn't right it is an expensive mistake.Also if you order an item in 2 sizes to try, again more P&P.At the moment I am waiting for an order to be delivered as I have had an email--NOT QVC!! (placed late Tuesday p.m) of a shirt & I was unsure of the size so ordered 2 to try.Free delivery (RM) free return as at least 1 will go back and as it is on my account the refund will be credited before payment is due.

Shirt arrived lunchtime Thursday, tracked RM. Fab product---had to go to larger size,oh well!! -- smaller one now being returned (free).Match that QVC!

They are not a great price, I don't like them and they don't look comfortable. I much prefer buying my boots fom Pavers. So comfortable, light and soft leathers. I have been disappointed with the comfort of all Clarks footwear in recent years so won't be tempted.

I like Pavers too - have some lovely boots in a couple of colours. You have just made me think I may need another colour!

Oh dear I ordered a pair in blue before reading your comments. I must admit the postage is excessive - I wish I knew how they work out postage. I bought the cozzee home tsv a couple of weeks ago 3 throws. They came in a big box and the postage was £2.95.

I love Clarks shoes but I usually buy them from their sale so I'm hoping that these will fit. I will report back when they have arrived. Ive a couple of pairs of EMUs which I love but I just wanted something a bit more dressy.

Latest posts

Back