Fitbit Charge 2 TSV 11/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fitbit Charge 2 Activity & Sleep Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
Item Number: 513133
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.94
P&P £3.95

The Fitbit Charge 2 exercise, activity and sleep tracker syncs to your Smartphone, features a heart rate monitor and connected GPS, and is designed to monitor your daily activity, from your heart rate to steps walked and calories burned , plus how long and how well you sleep. With instant access to all your daily stats on the Fitbit Smartphone app, stay motivated and smash all your activity, fitness and wellness goals this festive season with the Charge 2.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this item directly from Fitbit you'd pay £139.99. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £89.94, plus P&P, is a brilliant saving of £46.10.

Record your goals - track your all-day activity, including steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and both active minutes and stationary time, as well as your sleep patterns. Exercise tracking makes it easy to record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard, while Multi Sport Mode means you can track specific exercises like running, weights or yoga.

An improved HR Monitor is teamed with PurePulse Technology - the Charge 2 continuously tracks your heart rate from your wrist throughout the day and night to give you accurate information on calories burnt and help you maintain workout intensity, maximise training and optimise your overall health. It also monitors and records your resting heart rate, helping it to tell you which heart rate zone you are in: fat-burning, cardio or peak.

See how far you've come - connected GPS allows you to connect to your phone’s GPS to see real time run stats and a map of your run post-workout.

The Fitbit app - get instant access to all your stats with MobileRun within the app, which helps you see pace, distance, splits and routes. Syncing is also wireless and automatic, so your progress will be easily available in detailed charts and graphs when you need them.

A brilliant OLED display - the sleek display shows real-time stats on your progress, plus your Fitbit will also work as a watch, showing you the time and letting you set a silent, vibrating alarm, so there's no need to have two devices strapped to your wrist. When paired with your smartphone, it can also show incoming calls and text notifications.

Style to suit you - the Fitbit Charge 2 comes in a choice of four colours; classic Black - great for everyday wear or the brighter shades of Blue, Plum and Teal. Plus you can choose from two sizes of wristband to ensure you get a comfortable fit.

Feature packed:

Reminders to move - helps you stay active throughout the day reminding you to move
Track heart rate, workouts, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
SmartTrack automatically records selected exercises like hiking, biking, sports and more
Get real-time run stats and review routes, splits and workout summaries on the app
Monitor your sleep automatically and set a silent vibrating alarm via your app
Guided breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate
See daily stats and the time of day, plus get call notifications with compatible devices
Choose your clock display based on the stats you want to see and the design that suits your taste
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your smart phones and devices
Works via Bluetooth with the app, and is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows
Splash, rain and sweat-proof, however, the Charge 2 is not swim- or shower-proof

Colours available:

Black
Plum
Blue
Teal

Sizes available:

Small: fits wrists 14cm - 17cm (5.5" - 6.7")
Large: fits wrists 16.5cm - 20.6cm (6.5" - 8.1")

What’s in the box?

1 x Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker
1 x charging cable

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.513133

That's a good price, they're £119.99 at Argos and John Lewis, and a bit less at Costco. I got one for my birthday and happy with it. I've not had any other to compare it to, but like that it's a watch. My OH bought the large, which I expected to be too loose a strap, but it's fine, I wear it on the 2nd last hole. I've got a 16cm wrist.

I bought this as a TSV last Dec and I have to say I love it. It's really good for motivation and really interesting for tracking sleep and calories burnt. I bought my hubby one too (on line elsewhere). When my strap slightly lifted one side I contracted fitbit and they replaced with no problem. Sadly my fitbit has now got a crack (through no fault of my own) but again fitbit have replaced it with no difficulty. Excellent product and excellent service. If in doubt try it - I do recommend it even if you try for 30 days but I doubt you will return it.

I saw the launch at midnight and was tempted but thought I would sleep on it. When I looked this morning the colour and size I wanted was sold out so I decided to go for the blue as I didn't want the large as I thought the extra strap might make it thicker on the wrist. I'm hoping it will encourage me to get a bit fitter. It was either the fitbit or the Elemis tsv so the fitbit it is.

Recently bought myself a Fitbit Versa and I absolutely love it! Also got the dog fitted up with a Fitbark so we are off out every day before it gets too hot to get our steps in!

FitBark - had to google it, LOVE IT!!!!
It's really good Tarketta. Blue is currently on some medication for allergies and it makes him a bit lethargic, so he quickly started to put weight on. The Fitbark is helping me keep an eye on how much excercise he's getting, how many calories he's using, and how well he sleeps at night so that I can adjust his food, and monitor his itchiness at night! Also it syncs with my Fitbit, so we can compare our activity levels.

It's really good Tarketta. Blue is currently on some medication for allergies and it makes him a bit lethargic, so he quickly started to put weight on. The Fitbark is helping me keep an eye on how much excercise he's getting, how many calories he's using, and how well he sleeps at night so that I can adjust his food, and monitor his itchiness at night! Also it syncs with my Fitbit, so we can compare our activity levels.

I trust Blue nags you, too, if you don't keep up your exercise levels.

If you are considering this then definitely have a look for 'Fitness Trackers' on Amazon.
They have about the same functions as the Fitbit and have excellent customer reviews.
The difference is they cost less than £30.00 usually with free P&P

Latest posts

Back