Frank Usher Accessories TSV 01/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Knock me down with a feather,
I’m guessing another over priced fake fur trimmed poncho

:mysmilie_17:

Stick one in your present drawer for when you need a great gift
In any case buy more than one because someone’s bound to say, “why didn’t you get me one?”
But most of all buy cheap - buy twice

:mysmilie_15:

I actually liked the poncho/cape things. I have used the cape for going out to dinner - perfect for in and out of taxi etc when you don't want the faff of a huge winter coat and I like the poncho too and I would be 'in the market' for a new one, depending on the colours available. That being said, just how many of those a person might need, I'm not sure …

Trouble is folk have commented seen exact same thing less the brand name loads cheaper

I love wraps but not the pull over the head poncho things. I have far too many wraps but if I see a nice one I find it hard to resist. I`ve never bought any from Q though and I think they`re overpriced to be honest. There are lots of nice ones out there, especially in the post Christmas sales and in many different fabrics and finishes.
I have this one in 2 different colours and it is lovely quality, washes well and has just enough sparkle to add a bit of interest but not too much that you couldn`t wear it with trousers or jeans. After Christmas they`ll come down in price and this is just one style I own.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075LCHRPT/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Not fussed on this one. Looks almightily dull. But I do agree with another poster on here about the wraps, I find them much easier to wear when driving than a coat, and have 3 fur trimmed ones in different colours AND as well as keeping warm I get loads of compliments. The ponchos are fine but I prefer the ones with 'proper' armholes.

Frank Usher Raining Crystal Knitted Poncho
Item Number: 169000
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.96
P&P £3.95

This Frank Usher poncho with a V-neckline is made from a stretch knit fabric and embellished with rows of crystals for an eye-catching, sparkling finish. Stylish outerwear is a wardrobe staple for this time of year; we love the different look of this embellished piece over a party dress for a glam evening out.

Wear it your way - there will be plenty of opportunities to wear this beautiful poncho in the coming months. Try it over a long-sleeved T-shirt and jeans for a casual day when you still want to have that seasonal sparkle, but it will look equally gorgeous over your LBD on a night out for dinner.

Classic shades - the five options of Black, Dove Grey, Navy, Wine and Brown are all chic colours for the season and will never fade from style.

Black option: 30% polyamide, 70% viscose; Dove Grey, Navy and Brown Wine: 82% viscose, 18% polyamide
Hand wash only

Colour options:

Black
Dove Grey
Navy
Wine
Brown

Garment measurements:

No chest measurement due to style of garment
Length at longest point: 90cm (35.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169000

One of the models during Clarks show with Dale earlier was wearing one; no doubt it'll appear again before the midnight launch. It looks a little thin from the still photos. Also the colour option called brown looks green on my screen.

Latest posts

Back