Philosophy - Amazing Grace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I’ve been given a tiny sample bottle and opened it this morning - smells great on me so far. I think it’s a ‘fragrance’ though. Does anyone know if this is a lighter version of an eau de toilette ? With most perfumes I prefer eau de parfum rather than edt so if a fragrance is below that then it won’t last long on me and not worth buying.

Can’t see much of AG on Q’s website unless I’m looking in the wrong place. Thanks

I’ve been given a tiny sample bottle and opened it this morning - smells great on me so far. I think it’s a ‘fragrance’ though. Does anyone know if this is a lighter version of an eau de toilette ? With most perfumes I prefer eau de parfum rather than edt so if a fragrance is below that then it won’t last long on me and not worth buying.

Can’t see much of AG on Q’s website unless I’m looking in the wrong place. Thanks

its an edt but not a strong edt. but stronger than cologne. tbh i like it and i spay it on my body to warm it up and add depth then when dressed sprizt then walk in the fragrance. it does last but sometimes others smell it more than you. i get lots of comments

Boffy thanks for that, very helpful. I'm buying my own Christmas presents, my family have got more important things to do. Think I will add AG to my list. !

my daughters are eldest in her 30's and two in their mid 20's. they love amazing grace. i call it a happy fragrance. always cheers me up. i also like pure grace but not baby or falling in love

Latest posts

Back