Betrayal!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
No I'm not talking about betrayal in most widely accepted sense of the word, I'm talking about betrayal meaning "to give away or let slip unintentionally." What have been some of the most noticeable times a QVC presenter or guest has betrayed ignorance, stupidity or a dislike of a certain product? Personally I cannot forget the "Lithuanian battery" in the record player or last night when Alexis Murdoch slathered Jill Franks in oil and Franks betrayed a sense of discomfort.
Who betrayed what? How?

I don't think there is chemistry between those two women. I've watched those presentations a number of times and Alexis seems to gel better with other presenters. As for the rest of your comments, I can't say either way.

Thinking a bit deep there Julius! Talking cr@p is the norm on a shopping channel, anything for a sale. I pass off the lack of rapport between guest and presenter if one is slathering the best potion on earth on the other, scoffing food fit to burst before it’s been zoomed in on, bragging about whatever when dress sizes should be detailed etc. Use betrayal in its true sense, sending out faulty returns, camera zooming out when a product demo is going wrong and diversion tactics used (if it’s going wrong for guest then it will highly likely go wrong for us, I want to know).

Putting Brady’s ashes in the sea in a dissolvable urn, that’s betrayal of our ocean life. Dissolving in a cesspit first would have been my choice.

Putting Brady’s ashes in the sea in a dissolvable urn, that’s betrayal of our ocean life. Dissolving in a cesspit first would have been my choice.
I totally agree with you, I despaired when I read the news report about this.

Drama rama! Nothing to see here as per usual.

You must read the Daily Heil and the side bar. Look away(fill in married actor/actress or girlfriend or boyfriend) partner making a movie and cosying up to actor working with them for a scene in said movie or even music video. X female flashing her pins,perfect abs, baby bump etc. All come across as written by a 12 year old. Also usually with facts wrong but telling us what they are wearing and how much it cost.

The only thing I'll ever believe on QVC is when they say the date, and even then I'd press Sky to double check. As for Brady, totally agree, that evil ******* doesn't deserve to have the beautiful ocean as his final resting place, the local Counil Tip is even too beautiful for such an ugly person.

Why go to the trouble and expense of collecting the ashes
Doing that isn't it out of remembrance of someone and a sign of respect
Many people throughout the world are deserving of a respectful ending, but due lots of different circumstances it doesn't happen.

Why go to the trouble and expense of collecting the ashes
Doing that isn't it out of remembrance of someone and a sign of respect
Many people throughout the world are deserving of a respectful ending, but due lots of different circumstances it doesn't happen.

That's an excellent point, why didn't they just sweep them up and bung them in the rubbish where they belong.

Sadly the World is full of sick minded and unscrupulous people and also people who are ghoulish enough to want anything which belonged to Brady, even his ashes. For money there`d be some crem worker who`d gather his ashes and sell small pots of them to the saddos who`d want to buy them. You get all kinds of sick minded people who collect items related to all murderers or even write to them in prison begging to visit them or even marry them. I once saw an article where someone was trying to sell a sword which belonged to one of the Kray twins and it was supposedly used to slash and murder one of his victims and that`s just one instance of how the ghouls minds works. Anything related to Brady would be much sought after.
By gathering his ashes and dumping them at sea they can`t ever be found or used for ill gotten gains.

Very true Vienna, there is a big market for Hitler's body parts usually teeth.

In fact the other year there was a series looking at things which are classed as taboo but go for big money to collects. The final one was Hitler, piece of his skull and teeth on sale on the dark web.

But in the end Brady never got what he wanted, he never could starve himself because a tube was shoved in and he was force fed. His wishes for his burial were ignored and he was treated like the trash that he was. Who knows for certain where his ashes went?

Personally, I think the public should have had access to the pair of them..years ago and carried out " justice".

Very true Vienna, there is a big market for Hitler's body parts usually teeth.

In fact the other year there was a series looking at things which are classed as taboo but go for big money to collects. The final one was Hitler, piece of his skull and teeth on sale on the dark web.

It's strange what people are prepared to pay good money for. Some people are poisonous and tainted in death as well as life, and, as has been mentioned, such people have to be disposed of in a way that does not facilitate ghoulish types selling bits on. I wonder what happened to Jimmy Savile. Didn't they dig him up? It's hard to know what to do with such types. Anything is really too good for them.

I couldn't agree with you more. Prison was far too good for that piece of filth and his female accomplice, kept at the taxpayers expense - and especially as he was allowed to manipulate the authorities is many ways for years and years (typical of how in this country the law is far kinder to the perpetrator than the victim(s) - will we never learn?). I'm also not too sure I believe the "official version" of what happened when he was disposed of -in fact, I believe very few "official versions" of anything these days. All I hope is that wherever he is, he's burning up nicely and suffering twice as much as his victims went through. They say there are few people who are wholely evil - I think he and Hindley were 2 of them.

But in the end Brady never got what he wanted, he never could starve himself because a tube was shoved in and he was force fed. His wishes for his burial were ignored and he was treated like the trash that he was. Who knows for certain where his ashes went?

Personally, I think the public should have had access to the pair of them..years ago and carried out " justice".[/QUOTE]

Ugh Brady ....even the flushing down the sewer would have been too good for that evil monster ....I agree he wasn’t not fit to breath the same air as a mammal in the sea ....I could go on and on ....no words suffice ...the poor victims and families of the victims ...even rotting in hell is too good for the monster
And the female monster that helped him ........

Last edited:
Well, back to qvc. The other day tom from alpha-h rubbed a product into the back of his hand and held it out for our resident beauty expert to smell. She visibly recoiled from him and sheepishly explained that she didnt want to sniff his hand! That betrays something but I'm not a psychologist. Was definitely odd though.

Latest posts

Back