In the Kitchen with Copper Chef TSV 04/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me but I'm sure the guest will show us why we must have it. I wish they'd bring back Flavorstone pans, I've got one and it is brilliant. Can be used for everything.

CC

The 'JML Copper Stone Frying Pan' is the best I have ever had, it is fantastic. I can cook everything without a drop of oil. It is really good and all done without any added fat, and so easy to clean.:mysmilie_59:

Copper Chef 9.5" Square Pan & 10" Frying Pan with Fry Basket & Steaming Rack
Item Number: 806655
QVC Price £48.50
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £6.95

Currently only available at QVC, this cookware kit from Copper Chef includes their versatile square pan featuring extra deep sides, convenient handles and complete with accessories, plus their high quality square frying pan. Thanks to both pans featuring a premium ceramic non-stick coating, you can enjoy delicious, healthy meals with less oils and fats, and minimal clean-up.

Six pans in one! Copper Chef's square pan can act as your roasting pan, rice cooker, steamer, stock pot, wok or baking dish to take straight from the hob to the oven. It comes with a versatile chef’s basket which is great for deep-frying or using as a pasta cooker and strainer. You also get a tempered glass lid, designed to help retain heat and moisture for faster, cleaner cooking.

High-quality materials - both pans feature an aluminium core with a stainless steel induction plate, designed for rapid and widespread heat distribution so you can sear meats and fresh fish quickly and effortlessly. With the special non-stick Cerami-Tech coating, there's no need to add oil or fat, so you can make convenient, healthier meals the entire family can enjoy, plus cleaning it is a breeze.

More than enough room - the square-shaped design and extra deep sides allow you to fit more food into the pan than a traditional round pan. With a 24.1cm (9.5") diameter and a capacity of over four litres, you can make enough food for the whole family in one go.

Updated for you - after listening to customer feedback, Copper Chef have added two casserole-style handles to the square pan. This ensures getting the pan in and out of the oven is much safer and easier.

Sturdy, riveted handle - great for transporting from hob to oven to table
Cerami-Tech coating is 100% chemical, PTFE and PFOA free
Suitable for use on all hobs including induction
Oven safe up to 450C (850F)
Dishwasher safe
Square pan (l x w x d): 37cm x 25cm x 10cm (21.3" x 11.6" x 6.9")
Square frying pan (l x w x d): 24cm x 24cm x 4.13cm (14.5" x 9.8" x 3.9")
Weight: square pan: 953g; square frying pan: 1kg

What's in the box?

1 x 9.5" square pan
1 x 9.5" square frying pan
1 x tempered glass lid
1 x chef’s basket
1 x steam/ roast rack
1 x recipe book

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806655

i don't get on with these so called non stick pans. they always peel. i buy all non coated pans and they last a lifetime

Start of the 4pm hour guest is swigging on the bottle of beer to be used for the first recipe demo

The 'JML Copper Stone Frying Pan' is the best I have ever had, it is fantastic. I can cook everything without a drop of oil. It is really good and all done without any added fat, and so easy to clean.:mysmilie_59:

And ofcourse MF (Kipling) can give us a demo next time she is on.

Latest posts

Back