Doll 10 TSV 07/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doll 10 TSV 7/12/2017

Are there any clues yet to what this will be please, it’s next week.?

Why break with tradition
Foundation, concealer, blush, lip set
I hope I’m guessing incorrectly and Q have broken out of the rot on this one

:mysmilie_506:

Anyone got an idea what this may be, as it's only a week away? Thought I may be tempted after seeing how uninspiring the bare minerals one is, but then the Tarte auto delivery one should be arriving soon, well Q and Tarte not letting us down of course. Let's hope Doris doesn't disappoint us

Anyone got an idea what this may be, as it's only a week away? Thought I may be tempted after seeing how uninspiring the bare minerals one is, but then the Tarte auto delivery one should be arriving soon, well Q and Tarte not letting us down of course. Let's hope Doris doesn't disappoint us

this is usually one of the last min ones that they dont upload cause of hte lower stock levels in general

Think I have talked myself out of this as its all flooding back to me that foundation is a poor second to the old one they used to do in the bottle, and comes up a lot darker, unless I have got that wrong?

I won’t be buying any more Beauty TSVs that include foundation as I’ve finally found the perfect one for me and it isn’t from Q.

Think I have talked myself out of this as its all flooding back to me that foundation is a poor second to the old one they used to do in the bottle, and comes up a lot darker, unless I have got that wrong?
All her foundations come up dark on me. I won’t be buying this, same old, same old.
Anyone else think the Christmas beauty TSVs have surpassed themselves in their boredom this year?

All her foundations come up dark on me. I won’t be buying this, same old, same old.
Anyone else think the Christmas beauty TSVs have surpassed themselves in their boredom this year?

YES YES YES

:mysmilie_490:

I’m a bit reluctant to tell you because of the price,you will think I’m mad to spend that on a foundation.:mysmilie_11:

to be fair imo foundation makes or breaks your make up look. its my most expensive make up item. and i don't buy from qvc as i have been disappointed in the past

I’m a bit reluctant to tell you because of the price,you will think I’m mad to spend that on a foundation.:mysmilie_11:

Oh, go on. I'm dying to know. Boffy's right about the importance of finding the right foundation and for me, after years of hunting that elusive perfect one, no price would be too high (well, I say that but I am pretty happy with the Estėe Lauder one at about £32 that I'm into now). Better to spend a lot on the perfect foundation than even more on several cheaper mistakes from QVC (or elsewhere). Didn't you used to love an Armani one?

Surely it's no more than £40? The likes of Lancôme etc, even the newest Doll 10 foundation is £40-odd.

Oh, go on. I'm dying to know. Boffy's right about the importance of finding the right foundation and for me, after years of hunting that elusive perfect one, no price would be too high (well, I say that but I am pretty happy with the Estėe Lauder one at about £32 that I'm into now). Better to spend a lot on the perfect foundation than even more on several cheaper mistakes from QVC (or elsewhere). Didn't you used to love an Armani one?

Well I was given a sample of Chanel Sublimage Le Teint and fell in love with it so I ordered when Debenhams were doing a 20%diiscount on Beauty,it’s complete flawless on my skin and comes with its own brush,because you only need a small amount it’s going to last a long time even with every day use,so all in all for me it’s worth it.

Latest posts

Back