They just don’t help themselves, do they!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nearly £100 for that?!
Ebay have similar watches for less than a tenner with free P&P all the way from China.
The pictures and descriptions on the Chinese seller's sites are way more accurate than on QVC's site too.

I saw a bit of the Bibbi B show tonight when there seemed to be a real mix up, showing earrings which weren't available.Talk about confusion, had Jill Franks familiarised herself with the items before the show? seemingly not, at least Michelle came to the rescue.It is really off putting & this happens far too frequently.How many times do we here with a colour-way 'what are we calling this'?

Maxine said there were no other colour choices for the watch .She was very clear they only made the rose gold colour because its a new item for them and they don't know how it will sell.So its an error on the web site.

Bibi have changed their style a bit with many more mixtures of colours and charms so I think this led to confusion .Not much mention of balls.

The watch itself was a bit ugly I think .

Nearly £100 for that?!
Ebay have similar watches for less than a tenner with free P&P all the way from China.
The pictures and descriptions on the Chinese seller's sites are way more accurate than on QVC's site too.

I bought off eBay a couple of those "Polish Pod" nail varnish holders for £1.27 each coming from China for free, they're exactly the same as QVCs Polish Pods, so obviously from the same Chinese warehouse, they also offer a discount the more you buy so can you imagine the profit QVC make, only difference is the price QVCs are almost £17 and £2.95 p&p.

thats because they put up choices they are getting in at a later date which is why they get so confused

That is absolutely NO excuse! Can you imagine going to buy literally anything in a shop and they can't show you, or at least accurately describe to you, stock that will be coming in that they want you to buy?? It's ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back