Vente-privee Kipling sale starts 14/11/2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes sorry I wasn't being funny but the title of the thread does read "starts 14/12/17, so I did think for a minute I had to wait a month for a bargain

It's not that good IMO and I was shocked how quickly things were going out of stock. I am at the moment with the advantage of 2 hours ahead of UK time so logged on when it started, but even so by 8.10 there were a lot of items 'unavailable'. Do people race through putting everything in their baskets and making their minds up later on? Most of the resally cheap bags/pouches etc were out of stock early, eBay sellers snapping them up to sell on?

I didn't think it was that good either. I'm only interested in crossbody bags and there didn't seem to be much choice.

Last time I bought a cabin luggage bag on wheels £35 - a real bargain, even on Amazon they cannot match this price.

It's not that good IMO and I was shocked how quickly things were going out of stock. I am at the moment with the advantage of 2 hours ahead of UK time so logged on when it started, but even so by 8.10 there were a lot of items 'unavailable'. Do people race through putting everything in their baskets and making their minds up later on? Most of the resally cheap bags/pouches etc were out of stock early, eBay sellers snapping them up to sell on?

I think it would be hard to keep stuff in their baskets as there is a 15 minute time limit.

I definitely think eBay sellers buy up items to sell on. On Mondays at 11am VP have 'Monday Madness' where they sell items REALLY cheap & a few weeks ago Kipling was one of the brands. I was there just before 11am waiting for the sale to start and EVERYTHING went in the blink of an eye no doubt by eBay sellers just buying anything to sell on.

I bought a bag & purse today (I like a matching colour purse :blush:) that was in the sale for the third time (I had resisted on the two other occasions!).

I've noticed that my cabin luggage I bought in the last sales is now dearer by £10.

I've gone back to Radley now because the prices for Kipling nylon bags are getting ridiculously sky high.

The leather bag I bought last time is actually £10 cheaper this sale and so is the suitcase I also got tempted by. I do keep looking at a Grey Art bag and know if it's still there in a couple of days I will give in.

Latest posts

Back