Rep says just buy it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Midday show of Vince Camuto accessories showing a £35 wrap Jackie says this range is so new we even haven’t got a sample or picture of the black choice
Looking at the model in the nude version to the rep she says I don’t suppose we know if the stripe on the black, is light in colour?
The response was well just buy the black anyway, it will be nice

:mysmilie_13:

My word it just gets better :mysmilie_10:
The Pia Rossini ear muffs come with a gift bag but we don’t have one to show you
The new today Pia Rossini gilet priced at £76.95 is showing in black and cream but we don’t actually have it in cream do we it probably has sold out
On selling of the sizes if your chest is larger than the 40” of the M/L just wear it open

:mysmilie_11:

Oh the next item the hat is available in the navy you guessed it we don’t have a sample of the navy to show you.
I feel so lucky to be watching today as they were able to show a picture of it from the web site :mysmilie_19:

Oh my days! Well that must have been a riot to watch! Just buy it anyway and sod the return postage when you don't like it!

Finished with the last few items a pair of gloves with large gift boxes on set.
Oh the gloves don’t actually come in these boxes it’s the next set of hat and scarf that come in these boxes.
But if you buy the set with the box you could put these gloves in as well.

Magic of QVC you couldn’t think it up or make an hour less presentable
Hope sales rocketed

:mysmilie_50:

Why do I miss the best bits? this sounds like fun---no 'we're calling this purple but it's actually more green'?I've just switched off Alexis still waxing lyrical about the TSV, thought it would have gone by now.It gets to be more like Groundhog Day the same old stuff over & over.On another track after abandoning the Decleor fiasco I ordered the Oil & Balm from another source & it's here (or it would have been if I had been in when the postman came this morning!)

Why do I miss the best bits? this sounds like fun---no 'we're calling this purple but it's actually more green'?I've just switched off Alexis still waxing lyrical about the TSV, thought it would have gone by now.It gets to be more like Groundhog Day the same old stuff over & over.On another track after abandoning the Decleor fiasco I ordered the Oil & Balm from another source & it's here (or it would have been if I had
been in when the postman came this morning!)

Was on the wrong thread

Last edited:
They're getting worse and worse! Whenever you look in to see if they've got something you want, there is either no information about the product or no stock. Given what we can find on ebay and other websites, they must be haemorrhaging customers. For example, I bought two Decleor oils from an online beauty retailer, P&P free, they've arrived within 48 hours and each of them was less than half the QVC price.

And as for that Dyson hairdryer. Grrrrr......

Pia Rossini is not an expensive brand, Bid TV used to sell it, sometimes the scarfs were a quid, so with the £7.99 p&p, 8 quid, yet again QVC trying to make a cheap brand look bespoke, it isn't you can find it anywhere. Goes to show you though that the diehard QVCers will buy anything, even things they don't even know what they look like. :mysmilie_17:

As for Princess Jackie, she's so embarrassed to be a presenter on QVC that she'll laugh at virtually anything.

Pia Rossini is not an expensive brand, Bid TV used to sell it, sometimes the scarfs were a quid, so with the £7.99 p&p, 8 quid, yet again QVC trying to make a cheap brand look bespoke, it isn't you can find it anywhere. Goes to show you though that the diehard QVCers will buy anything, even things they don't even know what they look like. :mysmilie_17:

As for Princess Jackie, she's so embarrassed to be a presenter on QVC that she'll laugh at virtually anything.

Yep I wanted a little add on gift last Christmas bought a hat off eBay really cheap :mysmilie_11:

If I’m not mistaken they are not that far from me or Donna - should we offer to go and rifle through the warehouse?

Latest posts

Back