LAB Life + Beauty Anti Ageing System TSV 24/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anybody suffers from migraines please be very careful. I ordered this the last time it was on and each time I used it I got an a migraine with an aura. I have listened to the sisters talking about their appliance and they don't mention that it can be a problem if you are a migraine sufferer. Needless to say I returned it and have decided to learn to love my crinkles.

LAB Pro Lift Complete Anti-Ageing System with Eye & Lip Focus
Item Number: 401897
QVC Price £220.00
Todays Special Value Price £152.88
P&P £6.95

This anti-ageing collection from L(A)B = Life + Beauty includes the Pro Lift+ Anti-Ageing Complete Skincare System for your face and body, plus a Lip + Eye Focus tool for targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth and other stubborn areas. Combining red and green LED light therapy with micro- and galvanic current technologies, this impressive system offers a salon-quality experience, so that you can get clinically-tested results in the comfort of your own home, without adding extra steps to your beauty routine.

*A great saving: if you were to buy these items individually from LAB you’d pay £355, plus P&P. So to get this collection for just £152.88, plus P&P, is a fantastic saving of £198.67.

60 days to try it out - if you're not completely happy with the entire system, you can enjoy a full refund after 60 days of use.

A fabulous gift - comprising two beauty tools, both separately gift boxed, this effective collection is great for splitting up and giving to loved ones. You could always keep one tool for yourself and give the other away… we won't tell!

Your Pro Lift+ Anti-Ageing Complete Skincare System at a glance:

A total skincare overhaul - by utilising four technologies and three interchangeable heads, this system works to cleanse, moisturise, firm, and tone the look and feel of your skin, while reducing signs of wrinkles and discolouration. Use all of the functions, or pick and choose to suit your skin type and need.

Ion Treatment head - uses micro-current technology for a lifting and toning effect, and galvanic current technology to enhance your cleansing and moisturising routine.

LED Red Light Treatment head - helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase the appearance of your skins' firmness and elasticity.

LED Green Light Treatment head - targets pigmentation and discolouration on the face and body, such as on the backs of your hands, your chest and décolletage.

A deeper clean – in clinical trials, daily cleansing in the galvanic mode reduced debris and dirt in blocked pores by up to 87% after three weeks, leaving a fresh-faced feeling.

Toning and firming technology – clinical tests showed that just one four-minute treatment using the micro-current technology with the Activator Serum in ‘Lift’ mode increased skin firmness, enhanced elasticity and visibly improved the appearance of the jawline for a more youthful-looking appearance.

Super soft – use Pro-Lift+ to apply your moisturisers or serums and experience penetration into the skin to improve its overall appearance and hydration.

Your Lip + Eye Focus tool at a glance:

Tackles the key signs of ageing - using four professional technologies: electromagnetic stimulation (EMS), micro-current, galvanic current and gentle massage, this tool tackles the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also help to visibly improve the tone and firmness of your skin and enhance the effects of the active ingredients in the Activator Serum, as well as your other moisturisers, serums and creams.

Targets the troublesome eye area - use as a massage tool to help reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness, crow's feet and dark circles. The clever shape fits perfectly around this delicate area, as well as the contours around the lips.

Your Activator Serum and Hydrating Toning Spray at a glance:

Activator Serum - blended with collagen, sea buckthorn, hyaluronic acid and cucumber oil, this serum works with your anti-ageing tools to enhance the results and promote a more moisturised, plumped and firm appearance. Made in England, the hydrating formula also contains no added fragrance.

Hydrating Toning Spray - works with your anti-ageing tools to keep the treatment head lubricated and able to glide over your skin. The gentle formula includes rose, neroli, chamomile, lavender, aloe vera and vegetable glycerine, for a refreshing experience during and after your treatments.

Not suitable if you suffer from photo-sensitive medical conditions e.g. epilepsy, skin reactions or facial eczema
Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or have undergone any form of surgery
Please see attached PDF for instructions

What’s in the box?

1 x Pro Lift+ handle
1 x Ion Treatment head
1 x LED Red Light Treatment head
1 x LED Green Light Treatment head
1 x Lip + Eye Focus tool
1 x Activator Serum (30ml)
1 x Hydrating Toning Spray (30ml)
1 x AAA battery
1 x charging base storage cradle
1 x mains plug
1 x Pro Lift+ user manual
1 x Lip + Eye Focus manual
1 x Pro-Lift+ DVD tutorial

Technical Specifications:

Pro Lift+:

Power source: mains electrical 3 pin plug
Charge time: 3 hours
Cord length: 147cm (57.9")
Pro Lift+ in cradle (h x w x d): 18cm x 10.5cm x 10cm (7.1" x 4.1" x 3.9")

Lip + Eye Focus tool:

Power source: battery operated (1 x AAA included)
Lip + Eye Focus tool (h x w x d): 11.5cm x 2.5cm x 2cm (4.5" x 1" x 0.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401897

to be fair one of them is a poor advert her forehead looks like wrinkle city and she's more than likely half my age

The reviews from a previous tsv are not brilliant - also, customer services are poor, no response to customers whatsoever! Results mediocre ..

This has fourteen negative comments on their Facebook page. Doubt they will remove messages as they are all factual even down to Debbie and Jill being salespeople who push for sales.

If anybody suffers from migraines please be very careful. I ordered this the last time it was on and each time I used it I got an a migraine with an aura. I have listened to the sisters talking about their appliance and they don't mention that it can be a problem if you are a migraine sufferer. Needless to say I returned it and have decided to learn to love my crinkles.

I think caution is needed when using some appliances, wouldn't something such as Migraine & any condition triggered by light be checked and warnings given or indeed reassurances that they are safe to use?I ordered Revitalash some time ago & in the leaflet said it was not be be used if you have had Cataract surgery.As this applied to me I rang QVC & emailed them to point this out.Of course I got the reply 'your opinion is very important to us--blah, blah' .Is there a warning either on the website or a mention during presentations? Of course as Cataract surgery is something we have in advancing years they probably think that enhancing our eyelashes is not something we would be concerned with!!!

i suffer from bletheritis on no account can i use this my optician said its basically preservative that stops your lashes from falling out naturally

Latest posts

Back