Molton Brown TSV 20/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Molton Brown TSV on 20th December.

Too late for Christmas delivery, think cut off is 18th or 19th. Might be start of their sale days!

I've not seen nor heard anything about this. From the way Gemma spoke it is a last minute decision so someone, I assume, has dropped out. Come on down, Japanese Orange!!!

i donr need any shower gel. have at least a years supply. some philosophy, l'occitane, molton brown and loads of bars of soap

It was on the main website at one point. They had it in a trio gift set with the Comice pear and something else. Very tempting! I will probably find this TSV hard to resist.....

It was on the main website at one point. They had it in a trio gift set with the Comice pear and something else. Very tempting! I will probably find this TSV hard to resist.....

I think it was an Easter theme with the Comice Pear, Vanilla & Violet with Rhubarb and Rose - not sure why they discontinued the Violet one though as the Comice Pear was also limited and is still around (Donna255, do you know why?) as I thought it smelled lovely, so likewise I will be succumbing to this one without a doubt!

I think it was an Easter theme with the Comice Pear, Vanilla & Violet with Rhubarb and Rose - not sure why they discontinued the Violet one though as the Comice Pear was also limited and is still around (Donna255, do you know why?) as I thought it smelled lovely, so likewise I will be succumbing to this one without a doubt!

Sorry no idea, I did ask on their Facebook if they would be doing a fragrance to go with the Violet(I was given a 50mls size in store when it came out), they just said unfortunately not. It was really lovely.

I think "limited edition" is a label firms use to test the market; initially it creates a bit of hype and a sense of urgency to tempt buyers. Then it's a smokescreen to pull a product if it doesn't sell well.

Sorry no idea, I did ask on their Facebook if they would be doing a fragrance to go with the Violet(I was given a 50mls size in store when it came out), they just said unfortunately not. It was really lovely.

Oooh a fragrance would have been lovely - I keep asking if they'll do a Japanese Orange fragrance but so far, no joy :sad:

Molton Brown TSV

Hers Option

Caju & Lime Body Wash
Vanilla & Violet Body Wash
Cormice Pear & Wild Honey Hand Wash
Coco & Sandlewood Hand Cream

His Option

Caju & Lime Body Wash
Samphire Body Wash
Pettigree Dew Hand Wash

Molton Brown TSV

Hers Option

Caju & Lime Body Wash
Vanilla & Violet Body Wash
Cormice Pear & Wild Honey Hand Wash

His Option

Caju & Lime Body Wash
Samphire Body Wash
Pettigree Dew Hand Wash

There is going to be a third option too but Jemma has not revealed it on her Facebook yet.

more than likely an outlet fragrance

They were brought out for Mother's Day, Patisserie Parlour Collection

http://www.temporary-secretary.com/2017/03/molton-brown-release-patisserie-parlour.html

Latest posts

Back