Pearls and Karma charms necklace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alupha

Gemz...z.z.z...(drools)
things from last week and weekend...PEARLS!!! all keepers...

haha here they are~
1. Karma charms necklace
2. 7 strands princess pearls necklace
3. rope pearls necklace
4. keisha pearls necklace

there are some more...

Attachments

• DSC00800.JPG
    DSC00800.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC00792.JPG
    DSC00792.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00773.JPG
    DSC00773.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC00788.JPG
    DSC00788.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 202
peacock pearls scarf...for GREEKDI...

1. the normal way...as what i was suggested from chat...tie it at the back and let the scarf come round neck to the front...

2. my way...pearls split into 2 parts and dangle at the tips...

Attachments

• DSC00771.JPG
    DSC00771.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00772.JPG
    DSC00772.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 195
peacock pearls scarf...for GREEKDI...

1. the normal way...as what i was suggested from chat...tie it at the back and let the scarf come round neck to the front...

2. my way...pearls split into 2 parts and dangle at the tips...

but don't the pearls drop off??? am I being thick???

lol, I have that scrf...so would be interested to know

Nice items though

very nice! I have pink pearl studs, hubs is putting some things in his basket for me xmas pressie! I hope what he picks are as nice as yours!!!!! :) love what you have done with the scarf! :)

Wow!

I've never really been taken by those pearl scarves but LOVE the way you've got it. Well done you

Aren't their pearls just fab Alu, I also have the 7 strand necklace, sooooo pretty, a big look but in a delicate way. Also loving the pearly scarf and what you've done with it.

:doggie:

Thanks for liking them~^^ hope that would give you some other ideas of wearing it...

1. close up with dangle tip and tip "exposed" with tie around a ring:9:

Attachments

• DSC00801.JPG
    DSC00801.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 188
The good thing is, you can always put the rings of pearls back into the middle part and wear it the old way, with a tie at the back of your neck (like the 1st pic I put for the scarf), and leave the two rings at the tips just for a bit of difference.

Lovely goodies! I also have the 7 strand pearls..one of my first Rocks purchases a while ago!

It was nice to see the scarf styled on a person.....for some reason, the Rocks photo of the scarf always makes me think of Donnie Darko!!!

Yep, I have the 7 strand necklace too, and the one with 6 pearls, which they are flogging cheaper and cheaper every day :11:. That necklace is divine by the way. So are all their pearls, am thinking of re-christening myself Pearly Princess (or is that name taken already lol).

Nice way to wear the scarf Alupha, going to try that too :thumbsup:.

I've only worn it like this
P9150177-1.jpg
so far!

Pic for the benefit of one of my Buddies, who doesn't like chokers ;) :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
very nice! I have pink pearl studs, hubs is putting some things in his basket for me xmas pressie! I hope what he picks are as nice as yours!!!!! :) love what you have done with the scarf! :)

I am gonna have to 'join' my husband on there and get him to do some shopping :D

Latest posts

Back