ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsung UE65MU6120 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV
Item Number: 513665
QVC Price £1,299.00
Todays Special Value Price £999.00
P&P £0.00

or 4 Easy Pays of £249.75

The Samsung 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV lets you experience beautifully vibrant colours with exceptional clarity and contrast to fully immerse you in your favourites programs and films, while Smart View and the Quad Core Processor allows you to access a variety of content from your other devises and switch between apps seamlessly from the Smart Hub. With a vast selection of free channels all in stunning clarity via Freeview, plus three HDMI ports for straightforward connectivity, this Samsung TV will be the epicentre of entertainment in your home.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Samsung UE65MU6120 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV from QVC after today you’d pay £1,299. So to get it for our Today’s Special Value price of £999, is a fantastic saving of £300.

Ultra HD and HDR certified - see the benefit of Ultra HD with certified true colour and clarity, giving you a beautifully bright and vibrant viewing experience. Plus, HDR will let you marvel at the impressive brightness and shadow detail that makes every scene burst from the screen with High Dynamic Range.

4K UHD with Upscaling – the amazing screen resolution takes you to the next level of viewing experience. Four times the number of pixels of 1080p Full HD delivers stunning realism, natural motion and incredible detail. Experience this high-spec picture on everything you watch thanks to 4K upscaling, Samsung's innovative upscaling technology that converts lower resolution content to a level of detail near UHD. Meanwhile the brand's Auto Motion Plus processing ensures even the very fastest action, like sports or action movies, is always smooth and blur-free.

Samsung TVPlus - experience easy access to the latest movies via your TV guide in addition to all your traditional TV channels. Whether you’re browsing for the latest Hollywood blockbuster or trying to find Ultra HD content, expand your viewing options through a wealth of additional Smart channels with Samsung TV Plus. Watch subscription free content with on-air and catch-up services (charges may apply for premium on-demand content).

Smart hub - enjoy everything in one place thanks to One Depth, a clever feature which gathers a variety of TV and movie content for you on one screen. Get easy access to different content providers and check out the thumbnail previews before diving in.

Stay connected - easily browse content and control your TV from your smartphone, tablet or PC, simply by downloading the Smart View app. Select videos, pictures, or even music and create a playlist of your favourites that you can view by screen mirroring to your TV at any time. Search what to watch next on your phone without disturbing the current program on the big screen.

What's in the box?

1 x Samsung UE65MU6120 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR Flat LED TV
1 x remote control (TM1240A) - batteries included
1 x user manual
1 x power cable

Technical specifications:

Resolution: 3840 × 2160p
Screen size: 65"
Picture engine: UHD Up-Scaling
Picture Quality Index: 1300PQI
HDR (High Dynamic Range)
Dynamic contrast ratio: Mega contrast
Picture enhancement: UHD Dimming
Smart operating system: Tizen
Sound Output (RMS): 20W
Speaker type: 2 x down firing with bass reflex
Digital broadcasting: DVB-T2C
CI (Common Interface): 1.3CI
Data Broadcasting: HbbTV 1.5(CZ,SK,DE,AT,FR,ES,EE)/ HbbTV 1.0(PL,HU,CH,BE,NL,LU,PT,DK,FI)/ MHEG 5(GB,IE)
Energy efficiency class: A
Power supply: AC220-240V 50/60Hz
Max power consumption: 205W
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth
TV (h x w x d): with stand: 90.8cm x 146.4cm x 37cm (35.7" x 57.6" x 14.5"); without stand: 84.5cm x 146.4cm x 6.5cm (33.2" x 57.6" x 2.5")
Weight: with stand: 25.7kg; without stand: 23.5kg

Input/output:

3 x HDMI
2 x USB
2 x in (Y/Pb/Pr, AV)
1 x ethernet
1 x optical digital audio out
1 x CI Slot

Delivered directly from Samsung: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only (excluding UK highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.513665

But I do now know the real reason Q are selling large screens as I have noticed today the change in the pop ups on the screen
Different text messages scrolling along the bottom and large dark boxes with reviews in them
In the last few minutes a picture of JR’s late father advertising her blog written about the anniversary of his death, she has just announced

Because I work for the country’s largest technological electronics retailer, as a tv/computer expert, I thought I would tune in to see how they extolled the virtues of this tv which is, pertinently, a lower end, older model. It is good vfm - I sold three 55” models yesterday - with an okay transfer rate. Just so you can decide whether you want to pay the price, just to get a larger screen, we sell the 6120 in 49” for £449, and in 55” for £579. It is quite a premium, for a bigger screen.
One feature he only touched on, was HDR, without explaining what it does, the benefits of it, etc. Now, all TV sets we sell, which are 4K, have high dynamic range.
When James murden said the shop assistant will push you towards the model, which earns them the most commission well, I cannot speak for other retailers, but we do not receive any commission, for anything.
If I sell a tv to a customer, face to face, and they have an6 problems, they can come back to me. Tv presenters are protected by the call centre which, unfortunately for them, have the hassle of dealing with complaints, false information, etc.
He is waffling, without giving any useful information about the many features of the tv, not mentioning the screen resolution once, explaining how 4K is better than full hd. He does not have to answer customer questions, as we do.
If you are prepared to spend £1k for a tv, consider a QLED, or a OLED, for £200-£300 more. Much improved picture quality and superior sound. Despite what JM says, a sound bar will give you sound definition and improve the level of 20w speakers. Both a QLED and a OLED have 60w speakers so, whilst a soundbar will allow you to have more control over the sound quality, it is not essential.

Because I work for the country’s largest technological electronics retailer, as a tv/computer expert, I thought I would tune in to see how they extolled the virtues of this tv which is, pertinently, a lower end, older model. It is good vfm - I sold three 55” models yesterday - with an okay transfer rate. Just so you can decide whether you want to pay the price, just to get a larger screen, we sell the 6120 in 49” for £449, and in 55” for £579. It is quite a premium, for a bigger screen.
One feature he only touched on, was HDR, without explaining what it does, the benefits of it, etc. Now, all TV sets we sell, which are 4K, have high dynamic range.
When James murden said the shop assistant will push you towards the model, which earns them the most commission well, I cannot speak for other retailers, but we do not receive any commission, for anything.
If I sell a tv to a customer, face to face, and they have an6 problems, they can come back to me. Tv presenters are protected by the call centre which, unfortunately for them, have the hassle of dealing with complaints, false information, etc.
He is waffling, without giving any useful information about the many features of the tv, not mentioning the screen resolution once, explaining how 4K is better than full hd. He does not have to answer customer questions, as we do.
If you are prepared to spend £1k for a tv, consider a QLED, or a OLED, for £200-£300 more. Much improved picture quality and superior sound. Despite what JM says, a sound bar will give you sound definition and improve the level of 20w speakers. Both a QLED and a OLED have 60w speakers so, whilst a soundbar will allow you to have more control over the sound quality, it is not essential.

its nice to hear from a real pro. i bought my cooker from curry's instead of john lewis and it was a much better experience

James Murden was on a program a couple of years ago about selling techniques, boasting how he could sell anything to any old idiot (I paraphrase). It kind of put me off him!

Latest posts

Back