QVC in Womans Own

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I see there is a big page spread of 'slebs' selling on QVC. No mention of the presenters they're pictured with though. Great photo of Chuntley in huge rollers !!

Bit of a sideways swipe at the slebs, with Andrea McLean's bank balance 'sparkling' at her jewellery collection. And Joan Collins make up collection making plenty of money for Joan.

joanie was a lovely guest more humbler than some of the presenters :mysmilie_50:

Joan was great, her sidekick Peter was fantastic. And by all accounts the makeup is super quality too. It got great reviews on QVC and now it's in M&S and gets excellent reviews in there too.

I think, because makeup is something for which Joan has always been a passionate advocate, she was clearly involved to make sure that it wasn't rubbish that just got churned out of some factory somewhere... but something she would be happy to use herself. That makes such a difference. Sometimes Kelly Hoppen (and others) betray quite how little involvement they actually have in the products they give their name to... really it's all about the money they stand to make. Silly, really, as a poor product with your name on it is a poor product... and it undermines the sleb's main brand: themselves!

Yes, Joanie was brilliant. Took no crap and the presenters doing everything to make her happy. The look of fear in some of their eyes in case she wandered off script:mysmilie_17:

I have one of her lipsticks bought in M&S amazing pigment and staying power.

Yes, Joanie was brilliant. Took no crap and the presenters doing everything to make her happy. The look of fear in some of their eyes in case she wandered off script:mysmilie_17:

I have one of her lipsticks bought in M&S amazing pigment and staying power.

Thanks for the tip about her lipsticks - I'm desperate for one that doesn't disappear before I leave the house.

Latest posts

Back