Denim & Co TSV 22/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done Q got to give it too you as you have not repeated something there
Just a shame it’s wrong time in the year for a hoodied cardi folk bought them earlier in the fashion calendar :mysmilie_17:

Wonder if the sizing would be skimpy? And what it would wash like?

Casual & co (it’s previous incarnation) was not known for its quality of cut.

Take £35 to the dreaded high street, spend a couple of quid having a coffee and find a woolly in the sales! Since Q won't deliver this until after Xmas.

Hooded cardigans are not my thing but I bought a long line cardy in Matalan for £14, it’s soft cosy and warm and a lovely pale grey colour. I would not even consider buying any of the current clothing ranges Q are selling.

Denim & Co. Cable Knit Zip Front Hooded Cardigan with Patch Pockets
Item Number: 168955
QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

This cosy cable knit cardigan will have you thoroughly prepared for winter with its long sleeves, zip up front and hood. The chunky texture of this Denim & Co. piece is ideal for the season, and the versatility of a cardigan ensures it will match in with just about any wardrobe.

Daytime chic - we think you'll love creating many different looks with this cardigan. Try teaming it with a co-ordinating vest top and skinny jeans tucked into boots for a day about town, or alternatively it looks fantastic over a floral dress with opaque tights and plimsolls for a relaxed weekend vibe.

Seasonal colours - with five shades to choose from, there's an option for everyone. We've got the wardrobe classics Bright Navy and Black as well as more on-trend colours such as Antique Rose, Olive and Red.

Button-free ease – the zip-up front means no fiddly buttons to manage. If you’re in a rush and have to nip out, throw on this stylish piece, zip it up in a flash and you’re good to go.

60% cotton, 40% acrylic
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Bright Navy
Antique Rose
Black
Olive
Red

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 87.6cm (34.5"), S: 92.7cm (36.5"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length: XS: 74.9cm (29.4"), S: 75.6cm (29.8"), M: 76.2cm (30"), L: 77.2cm (30.4"), XL: 78.4cm (30.8"), 2XL: 81.3cm (32"), 3XL: 83.5cm (32.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.168955

The minute shops and websites know they can`t get any orders out in time for Christmas their prices will be slashed and anybody ordering this from Q will be highly unlikely to receive it before Christmas anyway. Save the money and get at least 2 for the same price when the online shops or high street shops do their big discounts.

Well I’ve heard it all now.

According to the Whitchia Linesman (Glen) we can wear this right through from winter to our “little short”.

Introducing the brand Glen said ...... "Everything works back to itself" ..... Another sound bite that doesn't make any sense!!

And the old classic "get it home and play around with it" I wonder if any QVC customer will be tempted to buy one to get it home and play Connect Four with it, or even Poker, the possibilities are endless :mysmilie_17:

And the old classic "get it home and play a round with it" I wonder if any QVC customer will be tempted to buy one to get it home and play Connect Four with it, or even Poker, the possibilities are endless :mysmilie_17:

Golf maybe?

Gosh who buying them
There doesn’t look any substance in it
Just looks like something you would stick on rather than put the heating on at home
Anyone else think most of them look too fitted

There must be a lot of people desperate for a cardigan if they`ve ordered this today and probably won`t receive it until next week. Either that or they`re addicted to shopping, have to keep on buying until the very last minute and may have a few hours off on Christmas Day before battering the credit card in the Boxing Day sales. The term shop til you drop often comes to mind when I think of some QVC customers.

Well it put stones on Chuntley (she runs and puts head on oven) even though Chuntley said her young colleagues thinks she was “very Nordic” in it.

I didn’t see one single presenter or model that looked anyway presentable in it.

Got to love our Pat on facebook and her brilliant idea that the pockets on this cardigan are perfect for putting doggy poo bags in. Way to go our Pat !

Latest posts

Back