Who is this woman?! Grrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
Who is the woman who seems to be brand ambassador for every fashion brand going? She’s been on virtually every day this week, Rieker earlier and now outerwear! If she says
‘It’s stenning (stunning) one more ****** time i’ll scream!
She’s trying to sound posh but failing miserably!

She’s trying to sound posh but failing miserably! ......

That covers just about all the fashion stoylists who speak Estuary English with strangulated vowels, look as though they've raided the charity shop and fink they look 'edgy' !! Oh I do laugh.

I was just waiting for Pippa to mention her name but nothing was
forthcoming! I was so stressed with the all the ‘stunning’s and perfect for doing ‘lench’s’ (lunch) ...........

I just tune in from time to time to watch and listen to the nonsense they spout. I just cannot believe that I was so obsessed by the Q for so many years I can honestly say I am so over my addiction and can see them now for what they really are. They try to make you believe you must have the latest cream, serum or potion because the presenter can't live without it and after all we all want to look like them!!! As for the fashion and all the stylists please give me a break. Take yourself off to the dreaded high street and have a wander round you'll probably meet someone you know and have a chat, plus you're getting fresh air and a bit of exercise, beats slobbing out on the sofa and watching 'wannabe celebs'.

They're all delusional at QVC and do like to see themselves as "slebs" and self proclaimed "experts" but let's face it, you'll never see a QVC presenter turn on the Christmas lights or appear on "Celebrity Big Brother" oh yes, there's a reason for that. :mysmilie_17:

I cannot believe the size of their egos. They really believe they are important and interesting. Just recently DF posted a photograph of a plate of bog-standard roast chicken dinner she had cooked. This was accompanied by a description saying how wonderful it was. She does like to regularly point out to us how proud she is of herself.

They're all delusional at QVC and do like to see themselves as "slebs" and self proclaimed "experts" but let's face it, you'll never see a QVC presenter turn on the Christmas lights or appear on "Celebrity Big Brother" oh yes, there's a reason for that. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

Carla Lazlo seems like a pleasant woman but she is on all the time (though admittedly, I don't watch all the time, so it must just be unfortunate timing. How rational of myself)

She probably isn't who you are referring to though, as she isn't blonde.

Carla Lazlo seems like a pleasant woman but she is on all the time (though admittedly, I don't watch all the time, so it must just be unfortunate timing. How rational of myself)

She probably isn't who you are referring to though, as she isn't blonde. I think it is Melissa - after I posted the original moan she went into ‘stunning’ mode again mentioning the word three times in 3 minutes- get a dictionary woman!
No, I like Carla and I’m probably on my own but I really like Pippa too!

Ye gods, trying to watch a Kipling with the truly sickening Chuntley. Gee that woman gets on my thrupenny bits. I’ll bet if I read Arsebook they would be wetting themselves over how lovely she is.

BTW how bad is it when you have a bad hair day when you have extensions and have to clip it out of the way.
Even Mr L has commented that she is very puffy in the face.

3 minutes into the Coco Bianco show and the BA Jessica (?) has said “sort of” at least 20 times which together with Chloe’s “you guys” has me reaching for the mute.

Back to the ironing for a bit of sanity!

I'd quite like to see one of them on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here (if only they were a genuine celebrity, which they are not, as you say). To earn food for the camp, they could be challenged to eat bits of the pies, meats and other things they sell on QVC, instead of Witchetty grubs and other critters they have in the Australian jungle. I challenge them to notice the difference, to be honest.

Witchetty Grub.jpg

I'd quite like to see one of them on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here (if only they were a genuine celebrity, which they are not, as you say). To earn food for the camp, they could be challenged to eat bits of the pies, meats and other things they sell on QVC, instead of Witchetty grubs and other critters they have in the Australian jungle. I challenge them to notice the difference, to be honest.

View attachment 14944

Oh could you imagine? You'd have Brett Wannabe in the background wetting himself with excitement as they eat their way through the "crammed to the crust" pies, full of congealed gristle and gravy.........yuk! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back