Emu Footwear TSV 23/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a sure sign of a brand slipping in the QVC pecking order when they're given a TSV after the last posting for Xmas. Back in the day Emu boots TSV would have been heralded as the perfect present before Christmas. This TSV on the 23rd will have to compete with all those online sales that kick off on or before Christmas Eve these days.

the amount of returns must have swayed qvc finally that emu is no contender for ugg!

I bought some Emus from QVC a couple of years ago, then I bought some Sketchers boots, the Sketchers boots are way more comfortable, Emus quite uncomfortable to walk in, have given them to a woman at my work.

the construction and fit is why you found them uncomfortable jackanory.
I have to say, I bought the last TSV and I find them great. I prefer the waterproof ones as I prefer the toe shape and the sturdier structure.

I have to say, I bought the last TSV and I find them great. I prefer the waterproof ones as I prefer the toe shape and the sturdier structure.

they are more structured than the uggy style boots more smart

Me too. I bought a brown pair of Pattersons a couple of years ago and I love them. I bought some grey ones this year because I love the studier structure and my poor old brown ones are showing their age. I also like that they are waterproof so you can wear them in all weathers.

Emu Originals Collection Stinger Mini Water Resistant Sheepskin Boot
Item Number: 165551
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £6.95

These gorgeous Stinger Mini ankle boots from Emu feature a water-resistant design, plus a flexible, lightweight midsole with cushioning and stability for all day wear and a comfy, sheepskin-lined insole with memory foam inserts. So easy to slip on and off, these stylish Emu boots will not only keep your feet nice and toasty, but will look great all winter long.

Splish splash! Love wet and windy walks? The premium Australian sheepskin and water-resistant design will help keep your feet warm, dry and protected from the elements. The breathable membrane also allows for seasonal versatility, keeping your feet cosy in winter and cool in the summer, as well as working to reduce odour.

Made for walking - with a lightweight sole, cushioning midsole and a slimmer moulded heel cup, your feet are kept supported and stable. Plus, the soft sheepskin insole now features memory foam inserts that mould to your feet, making them ideal for long days on your feet when comfort is key.

Versatile style - in a choice of six gorgeous colours that will match perfectly with a variety of looks, team your boots with slim-fit jeans or leggings and a host of different tops, T-shirts and jumpers for an on-trend, comfortable look.

The right size for you - the Emu range fits closely, however the boots will bed in and give more with wear. Choose your usual size unless you take a half size, in which case choose the next size up. If you prefer a roomier fit or would like extra toe room, it would also be best to choose the next size up.

Width fitting: G
Branded badge on the back heel
Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade

Measurements:

Boot circumference: size 5: 33cm (13"), size 6: 34cm (13.4"), size 7: 35cm (13.8"), size 8: 36.3cm (14.3"), size 9: 37cm (14.6"), size 10: 38.5cm (15.2"), size 11: 39.6cm (15.6")
Boot height: size 5: 14.3cm (5.6"), size 6: 14.6cm (5.7"), size 7: 14.9cm (5.9"), size 8: 15.2cm (6"), size 9: 15.5cm (6.1"), size 10: 15.8cm (6.2"), size 11: 16.1cm (6.3")
Heel height (all sizes): 20mm

Colour options:

Chestnut
Midnight
Black
Mushroom
Mustard
Burnt Red

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165551

Not keen on short boots like this...which presenter will appear in a dress with them d'ya reckon?

Gosh 2 of the colours are weird. Who wants a bright pink or a yellow mustard pair of boots?

Of course according to Jilly H you will be “in with the in crowd”. Is that 1969 I hear knocking at the door!

Not keen on short boots like this...which presenter will appear in a dress with them d'ya reckon?

To be honest I don't like Ugg or Emu boots. I have been behind people wearing both Ugg and Emu and they have been walking on the inside of the soles.

I was in Marks cafe today and saw a lady in a pair of Uggs which had narrow wedge platform type soles, they looked as if the boot was 2 inches too big all over (sides, front and back), like ice skates. They looked the most uncomfortable and ugly boots I have seen in quite some time.

Latest posts

Back