Goody is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
I haven't seen Goody for ages but shes been on both the Michele Hope shows today. I wonder if she is back for good.

Hope so, the new models are not elegant as Goody, Tanya, Sharon and Joy are.

Julia said that someone had asked her only yesterday where Goody was and she said that she wasn't involved with booking models but lo and behold Goody is back. Perhaps they are beginning to realise that the older models are much better.

Goody has always modelled Michelle Hope "fashion" (and I use that term loosely) so it'll be more on MHs request than the sarcastic Queen Julia's that Goody be there, just like Nicky "Lola Rose" always requests hers.

Goody has always modelled Michelle Hope "fashion" (and I use that term loosely) so it'll be more on MHs request than the sarcastic Queen Julia's that Goody be there, just like Nicky "Lola Rose" always requests hers.

I did wonder if it was MH. So that means that she might be back tomorrow as I think MH has a show at 10 pm

Old school modelling cannot be beaten no matter your size or shape. The well timed hand draping to the turn/positioning of the feet and straight back these new ladies do not have. I don’t think any formal training has been undertaken.

Although the bad posture is probably more true to how we mere mortals slop around I agree that the older models (except the wooden Tiff) at least moved in unison with what the presenters were rabbiting on about. If Julia mentioned that the inside that a contrasting lining etc Sharon/Tanya/Goody were on the ball showing the lining. The new ones are dead behind the eyes.

The new ones are dead behind the eyes. ...

Excellent description, and nothing between the ears either when they're spoken to by the presenters, just one word answers or a look of bewilderment crosses their faces.

Poor Tiff, the plastic surgery was really not a great idea. Though I suppose she's a great advert for ageing gracefully. Is it me, but do most of the newer models mindlessly stomp up and down the catwalk rather than glide elegantly? And yes, most have all the personality of a wet weekend in Grimsby.

Bring back Goody, Sharon, Tanya and Joy!

Poor Tiff, the plastic surgery was really not a great idea. Though I suppose she's a great advert for ageing gracefully. Is it me, but do most of the newer models mindlessly stomp up and down the catwalk rather than glide elegantly? And yes, most have all the personality of a wet weekend in Grimsby.

Bring back Goody, Sharon, Tanya and Joy!

There's nothing wrong with having work done but I wouldn't say in Tiffs case she is growing old gracefully. I think she looks awful close up.

She’s like squirrel Nutkin with her cheek fillers. Sorry but I think ageing gracefully is the last description I would attach to Tiff, she can barely move she is so plastic.

Yes I agree, her skin seems that taught it's become shiny, I think Tiff walks up and down the "catwalk" as if she's desperate for a number two, with butt cheeks tightly clenched. :mysmilie_17:

Yes I agree, her skin seems that taught it's become shiny, I think Tiff walks up and down the "catwalk" as if she's desperate for a number two, with butt cheeks tightly clenched. :mysmilie_17:

Maybe those cheeks have been filled too..!

Latest posts

Back