Centigrade Outerwear TSV 29/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Centigrade Edge To Edge Faux Suede & Knitted Coatigan
Item Number: 166640
QVC Price £49.50
Todays Special Value Price £34.92
P&P £4.95

A long sleeved coatigan from Centigrade featuring a luxe-look faux suede trim along the shawl collar, an open front, and pockets at the sides. An ideal mixture of cosy and stylish, this versatile piece is destined to become a wardrobe favourite.

Style it your way - casual days are more fun when you add this beautiful coatigan over a T-shirt and jeans. Eveningwear can be tricky while there's still a nip in the air, but this piece is your ideal solution over that little black dress.

Choose your colour - choose from a gorgeous array of neutrals with lighter shades such as Blush and Taupe and classic darks with Navy and Black. If you're looking for something a bit more jewel-toned we recommend the Wine or Emerald options.

Ribbed cuffs
Outer: 100% polyester; lining 100% acrylic
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Navy
Taupe
Wine
Blush
Black
Emerald

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 93.9cm (37"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Length: XS: 82.6cm (32.5"), S-M: 83.8cm (33"), L-XL: 85.1cm (33.5"), 2XL-3XL: 86.4cm (34")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166640

I've actually bought this as it looks like an indoor coat. Recently moved to a cottage which is a tad chilly so will be useful. Sent a lot back recently though that hasn't really lived up to expectations so we'll see what it's like.

CC

Confession I actually ordered the black this morning

I’m hoping the arms aren’t clingy and end up sausage like, most certainly will be DSR returning prompto if it is anything like

I deliberately waited for the blush to go on waitlist before ordering. I know I'm risking dog hairs, armpit stains with a return but it gives me time to read a few reviews and cancel if it's a turkey.

Latest posts

Back