Perricone TSV 30//12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

be nice with no eye or make up product. a moisturiser, cleanser and serum would be nice. but not holding breath

There will be a TSV in Germany two days earlier and it will contain the following:

• Nutritive Cleanser, 177 ml
  • High Potency Amince Face Lift, 59 ml
  • High Potency Eye Lift, 15 ml
  • Face Finishing Moisturizer, 59 ml
  • No Foundation Foundation Serum, 30 ml
Almost the same as last year's december TSV (also on the 28th). Price will be around €139.

Maybe the UK TSV will be similar in products?

There will be a TSV in Germany two days earlier and it will contain the following:

• Nutritive Cleanser, 177 ml
  • High Potency Amince Face Lift, 59 ml
  • High Potency Eye Lift, 15 ml
  • Face Finishing Moisturizer, 59 ml
  • No Foundation Foundation Serum, 30 ml
Almost the same as last year's december TSV (also on the 28th). Price will be around €139.

Maybe the UK TSV will be similar in products?

most definitely not my kind of tsv

I tried a couple of neuropeptide products about a year ago and was impressed (and I was trying so hard not to be!). I could be tempted by a neuropeptide TSV later in 2018 because I ordered loads of Deciem product on Black Friday, on top of a well-stocked stock-pile.

I tried a couple of neuropeptide products about a year ago and was impressed (and I was trying so hard not to be!). I could be tempted by a neuropeptide TSV later in 2018 because I ordered loads of Deciem product on Black Friday, on top of a well-stocked stock-pile.

the neuropeptide range is lovely. i bought the winter 2016 tsv worth every penny. the night cream and cleanser are my favourites

the face finishing is really nice too. i may be bold and will say it just tipped the neuropeptide even though i like them both. the night cream separates but its unctious and really rich

Face Finishing really prickles on my skin; anyone know what ingredient might be the cause usually my skin will tolerate anything? I'll save up for a Neuropeptide TSV later in the year.

Face Finishing really prickles on my skin; anyone know what ingredient might be the cause usually my skin will tolerate anything? I'll save up for a Neuropeptide TSV later in the year.

maybe it has some kind of exfoliant like an aha. it really makes my skin literally glow. i am ok with aha's

I think that it may be DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) or Alpha-Lipoic acid. I have the Alpha-Lipoic acid from The Ordinary and it 'burns' on the skin, I don't use it much but the reviews are good though and at the fraction of the cost.

http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-alpha-lipoic-acid-5pct-30ml?redir=1

That sounds a possibility Marina, there's nothing from the Alpha H range that irritates - the Perricone Face Finishing cream I have to wash off. The only other product that irritates is the bareminerals original foundation (bismuth), but that subsides a few seconds after application. Since BM doesn't look great on me this isn't a problem, plenty of other foundations out there (many of them in my stash! :blush: )

That sounds a possibility Marina, there's nothing from the Alpha H range that irritates - the Perricone Face Finishing cream I have to wash off. The only other product that irritates is the bareminerals original foundation (bismuth), but that subsides a few seconds after application. Since BM doesn't look great on me this isn't a problem, plenty of other foundations out there (many of them in my stash! :blush: )
I had a reaction to the Finishing Moisturiser too Akimbo, but it wasn't the burning, I had bumps on my skin so sent it back. I used a dupe of this moisturiser with good results and no reaction.

I had a reaction to the Finishing Moisturiser too Akimbo, but it wasn't the burning, I had bumps on my skin so sent it back. I used a dupe of this moisturiser with good results and no reaction.

pray tell marina what is the dupe

pray tell marina what is the dupe

It's this one but now in the new packaging I used the old one that is no longer though it's the same product but I haven't if checked the ingredients are the same. There are plenty of reviews on it. If anyone interested I can post a discount code to this website that I've shopped on for years. Amongst other things they sell make up brushes very reasonably priced that I saw in Boots and Superdrug (eg Real Technics and ECoTools).

https://uk.iherb.com/pr/Derma-E-Fir...-with-Alpha-Lipoic-and-C-Ester-2-oz-56-g/6157

Ms Beck says the cream has to 'prickle' because of the active ingredients vitamin c ester, etc.

I haven't tried it yet.

face finishing is good. great results and not a jot of irritation. the tsv bundles have items i won't use

Latest posts

Back