Catherine’s has a big problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
During the 3pm Skechers show doesn’t know how to slip in the conversation with her post lady “what shoe size are you”
To get her some Skechers for Christmas

:mysmilie_505:

Oh my word could she be any more full of it? All of a sudden, well I say all of a sudden, she's been on with "Copper Chef" before but now, now!she's going to order two of everything Copper Chef, oh Chuntley! Chuntley! Chuntley! you are a one. :mysmilie_15:

She must really flash the cash
The other week end she said she rented a cottage in Wales to host Ex Yankee Steven and his partner

She needs to buy a new shovel to shift all the bullsh^t she spouts !

She must really flash the cash
The other week end she said she rented a cottage in Wales to host Ex Yankee Steven and his partner

AND took a whole clatter of those copper chef pans with her.

Couldn’t you just see them having a competition to see who could swish their locks best.

Hope she didn’t get on the wrong side of the husband.

Pass the sick bucket.

She always slips in how she has put on a bit of weight recently waiting for the reply ' Ohhh Catherine you are lovely' borefest zzzzzzzzzzzzz, digging for compliments.

The poor postie must have worn her work footwear paper-thin delivering so many QVC goodies to Chuntley's house..(the one she built herself!)...because, of-course, she wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else.

Chuntley has said she's recently put on a stone and a half taking her up to eleven stone, must be why she's not caressing and drooling over herself in the monitor now, maybe now she will see that vanity is an ugly trait.

Chuntley has said she's recently put on a stone and a half taking her up to eleven stone, must be why she's not caressing and drooling over herself in the monitor now, maybe now she will see that vanity is an ugly trait.

Fortunately for me and my nerves, I've not seen Chuntley lately so have not observed any of this nauseating vanity. I did think when I saw the heading of this thread, "Catherine has a big problem", we were talking about her ego.

Fortunately for me and my nerves, I've not seen Chuntley lately so have not observed any of this nauseating vanity. I did think when I saw the heading of this thread, "Catherine has a big problem", we were talking about her ego.

I agree Andi, I can only stand her sickly simpering for seconds, if that. :mysmilie_17:

Imagine the scene. Post lady knocks at door and hands a Q parcel to CHuntley. She opens and hands contents back to postie saying ‘happy Christmas this gift is for you.’ Postie tries them on, declares them too tight but praises QVC for their extended MBG to 25/1. CHuntley reaches into her purse and gives postie a tenner - postie buys own choice of footwear - in Primark and still has change for a cheeseburger happy meal and bus fare home.

Good old Cath Huntley. I wonder if she filled the cottage with Yankee candles for Stephen and his over-possessive boyfriend?
Imagine the scene:

Cath: Ooooh here we finally are... in the Valleys! This really is rather cosy, isn't it? I do like an inglenook fireplace! Let's light this one. Mmmmm Cookies & Cream, my favourite! Damn I've just realised I didn't pack any...Damn! Steve, what brand of hair conditioner do you use?

Steve: Alberto Bal.... I mean Philip Kingsley.

Cath: Oh good. I've brought some l'Occitane milk way soaps and my Diet Chef hamper. Here's my supper.

Boyfriend: Leave his hair alone! He's not interested in you, OKAY?

Steve: Oh look, a golf ball roll and half a bowl of water vegetable soup! That's not a meal!

Cath: Well I've put on a stone and a half. I'm beginning to look like a whale again.

Steve: Cut it girl! You look fab!

Cath (looking in mirror): Do I? (simpers) Do, really? I mean, really? Hmmm? Do you like my new Cath Kidston handbag?

Steve: Didn't you go for a Kipling one in the end?

Cath: Oh no. I hate that cheap old tat. And that Marie-Francoise needs a slap in the face with a wet fish! Do you like my new hair colour? It's got a hint of rare welsh gold in it! (Mobile rings) Jill darling, how are you?

TO BE CONTINUED...

I'm a cynic, I don't believe a word of it from Cath, I don't for a second think she's giving a present of any kind, let alone Sketchpads to her post woman, I think she says stuff like this ad naus to impart info to the rest of us about who WE could give presents like this to.

I would be extremely surprised if she gave a present to her Postie - ever.

And Pleasssssssssssssssssssse get rid of that 60s hair style Cath you're way too old for it and it's not a good look for you.

Latest posts

Back