£32.45 for 5 small packs of salmon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
It was once thought smoked salmon was for the rich
No more says Andy Peters
Well not all of us are trading on that we nearly Celebrity Masterchef

I’m partial to a bit of SS and nowadays it is as cheap as chips. At that price it would need to arrive at my door with its apron on ready to cook the turkey as well.

the foreman smoked salmon is really very very good. flavour texture and nicely cut slices so worth the money i spent £3.99 a pack in sainsburys :mysmilie_17:

I don't watch any of the food shows on QVC but what I read here about the prices & fail to see who on earth falls for these offerings.Surely even those who live miles from the nearest shop have other ways of accessing food!!

Always fancied trying that salmon but I just can't justify the price as it's only me that eats it. Does look nice though.

CC

sainsburys sell it for £3.99 and its really very nice

Ah, thank you so much for that. There is a Sainsburys in the next town so I'll nip out there before Christmas. Bound to be some other things I need as well :mysmilie_5::cake: :pizza: :glass:

i eat fresh and smoked salmon all the time its very good for you the omega oils etc for the heart. its the high calorie bagels i buy at a real bagel bakery near where i live thats the naughty part. with the full fat cream cheese and some freshly ground black pepper yum!

Just watching Andi Peters eating is enough to make me switch off.

I don't know how they dare to present food at such ridiculous prices. If people buy it though........As to Andy P.I have noticed his once enviously toned body now seems a little on the rotund side.All that double act binging with Dale seems to be putting pounds on Peters.

Don’t you know he is a renowned chef and foodie - maybe he’s still carrying it from his judging on Masterchef - no that can’t be it as he turned his nose up at everything the pompous bugger.

when i see 6 people presenting an item i wonder how much it costs for that amount of representation. i can't imagine him being cheap andi peters that is

I can imagine he would turn up at all the food presentations for free as long as he got to eat all he wanted and talk over everyone else .Seriously,if they have six people to present no wonder customers pay ridiculous per item postage charges and often more expensive prices for some items.

Latest posts

Back