Vercella Vita Shapewear TSV 31/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bad planning Q shouldn't you be flogging this before the party season begins to wear with your little black dress:mysmilie_5:

Vercella Vita Medium Control Tummy Support Daisy Jacquard Push Up Bodysuit
Item Number: 170230
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

This smoothing bodysuit from Vercella Vita features pretty daisy jacquard detailing across the chest with wide shoulder straps for comfort, plus underbust support, a push-up zone around the bottom and medium tummy-flattening control. Look and feel confident whatever you're wearing, in this flattering and silhouette-shaping bodysuit from Vercella Vita.

Versatile shades - with four gorgeous colours to choose from, you can opt for subtle Sandalwood or Silver Grey, or pretty Primrose Pink or Light Blue.

Style and substance - technically advanced with its slimming bodice, light uplift and supporting cups, this Vercella Vita bodysuit will help to ensure your silhouette looks smooth, and thanks to its soft polyamide fabric, feels sleek too.

Support level 3 - Medium
Sweetheart neckline
Gathering at the bust
Cotton gusset with a hook-and-eye fastening
61% polyamide, 30% polyester, 9% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Sandalwood
Sliver Grey
Primrose Pink
Light Blue

Tips for wear:

Before wearing your bodysuit for the first time, give it a good stretch
Put your bodysuit on from the feet up
Simply step in and pull the bodysuit up, as this helps to redistribute your body composition from the bottom up, allowing it to shape your figure and ensure curves look defined
Then, pull up the underbust support zone right under your chest and place your bust in the cups

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 45.9cm (18.1"), M: 48cm (18.9"), L: 50cm (19.7"), XL: 54cm (21.3"), 2XL: 57.9cm (22.8")
Hip: S: 50cm (19.7"), M: 51.1cm (20.1"), L: 55.9cm (22"), XL: 57.9cm (22.8"), 2XL: 60.9cm (24")
Length: S: 52cm (20.5"), M: 55cm (21.7"), L: 56cm (22.1"), XL: 59.5cm (23.4"), 2XL: 60.9cm (24")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170230

I’m 10 weeks now after two pregnancies and I have put on close to 20 lbs. I am bigger now and my belly bulged with an overhang. I have also had to change bras sizes from 34D to 34DD. I also backslid from regular workouts and healthy eating since my first pregnancy to a couch potato and junk but this is something I am working to redeem.
This hasn’t stopped me from socializing and when I want to look curvy, I have found great service in Spanx Oncore bodysuits. The top rated body shapers cover the full torso including the thighs but they feature a hook and eye closure on the underside so that you don’t have to remove it when nature calls. The bust is open so that you can wear your choice of bra and adjustable straps allow you to align your bra with the body suit for better comfort and support.
If you are sweaty, then this is for you as it’s made of moisture wicking yet comfortable, stretchable and durable spandex and nylon combo. The neckline and the underarms are also laced with padding to prevent skin irritation.
Overall, this is one of the best solutions I’ve found for an instant flat tummy and curvy silhouette.

Thanks for this, & please don't beat up on yourself for increasing a bra size etc. You've just had a baby FFS! Loads of people have much bigger breasts & dress sizes & they have no children.
If you're feeling grim, take a walk around the aisles of Tesco on a Saturday at peak shopping time....

The bodysuit you mention is rather expensive I feel. I had a look on Amazon & there was a hilarious review, which I don't mention to negate your recommendation, but to make you smile. The reviewer writes to the effect that "this bodysuit is hilarious.......I nearly had to call the emergency services to get it on...god knows what I'd do if I needed a poo in this"

Latest posts

Back