Lock & Lock TSV 02/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They missed a trick not having it in time for Christmas... All those leftovers from Christmas dinner! Neatly and hygienically stored in the fridge! Sprouts, roasties, gravy, Christmas pud, you name it...

They missed a trick not having it in time for Christmas... All those leftovers from Christmas dinner! Neatly and hygienically stored in the fridge! Sprouts, roasties, gravy, Christmas pud, you name it...

the irony is they have sold millions and i for one have some of those millions from day one

I love them but they should sell labels to go with them to stop me putting sugar in things instead of salt. My eyes aren't what they used to be. I find them very useful, especially the small ones.

CC

I've got loads from previous TSVs, but I find they get brittle and the tabs snap off if you use them in the freezer. For that reason, I've gone back to Tupperware, which is a better product, although very expensive these days. They don't do Tupperware parties in the UK any more, but you can still buy it online (I use 'The Tupperware Man', who used to be a manager for them and now sells it independently). You can also pick up used pieces in good condition on ebay for a few pounds.

Whilst this is very good value who, other than someone just starting out, needs ANOTHER 22 boxes falling out every time the cupboard is opened?

Nowadays I tend to buy exactly the piece which fits the criteria even though it is not the best value. Try to do it during sales.

The Range is similar to Dunelm Mill to my mind, they sell a huge array of stuff: household, craft, garden, some food/confectionery items, pet care, I think you'll just need to go and have a mooch LATI. Our local one also has a little cafe area. It's not a place I visit often, as ours is a bit off the beaten track, but it's a good place to look for towels etc.

Whilst this is very good value who, other than someone just starting out, needs ANOTHER 22 boxes falling out every time the cupboard is opened?

Aha, are you Mr CC in disguise? I hear this lament every time he opens the cupboard. Well, you know, HE could always take an hour to organise that cupboard while I sit and watch the darts with a G&T. How I love those pigs with wings . . . .

CC

Mr A calls it "plastic hell" but he didn't volunteer to match boxes with lids while the footy was on yesterday evening!

I often loose the will to live when the plastic avalanche occurs and has to be dealt with all whilst Mr L is tutting under his breath

None of these tutting "other halves" will call in on TSV day bemoaning the "avalanche" effect and asking for the solution though!

me & mum have lots & have never had any of what everyone is talking about strangly

Well, supercool, you are either extremely tidy and organised, or you got the magic ones that they use on the demo's, the ones that never fall about everywhere. Mine are alive!

CC

Latest posts

Back