Vionic Footwear TSV 04/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vionic Orthotic Brisk Stride Mesh Trainer with FMT Technology
Item Number: 169782
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £0.00

These sporty trainers from Vionic feature full orthotic support and a lightweight design making them perfect for sports activity, or simply casual days thanks to their stylish design. You'll be well on your way to achieving your exercise and style goals when you choose a pair of Brisk Stride trainers from Vionic.

Happy feet! - the microfibre-wrapped EVA footbed features FMT (Foot Motion Technology), which works to provide additional support and realign your foot to its natural position, promoting overall body alignment while wearing the trainers.

Six versatile shades - available in your choice of six gorgeous colours, these stylish trainers are a great addition to any daytime outfit, plus if you're headed to the gym there's no need to bring spare trainers as these will look great with jeans or trousers also.

A name you can trust - Vionic footwear is recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D., internationally recognised in the field of integrative medicine, and has the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.

Perforated detail at sides and front
Removable footbed
Heel pull tab
Lightweight EVA midsole
TPU overlays to increase stability
Durable rubber outsole in white
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Khaki
Wine
Red
Pink

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169782

So, does anyone recommend these? I wear Skechers but not sure there’s enough support.

Is the demonstration genuine or does Ali just make her leg straighter with the vionic insole?!

I wear a size 4 but usually go up half a size in trainers. Ali K said they’re true to size so would I be a size 4 in these?

Your advice please.

qvc would get more sales if their postage costs and returns service was speedy and free. more fool them

Okay, I read something interesting about the brand on QVC US community page the other month. A woman said when watching the model standing barefoot she is actually making her leg off centre very very slightly on purpose. So when the man puts her foot in these he straights them up. Others started replying after watching the video demo and agreed with her. Seems you need to watch very closely.

I'm going to try these,encouraged by the free postage and easy pay option.

I'm not entirely convinced by the re alignment of posture nonsense but the breathable neoprene looks comfy and they look quite stylish.

I rate the Vionic footbed very highly; it really suits my feet. I have fallen arches and occasional flare ups of plantar fasciitis, and Vionics give me the support I need. I use the Vionic insoles in my Hotter shoes, and it's the perfect solution for me. They are true to size as far as Hotter are concerned.

Latest posts

Back