Who is the new presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's been working on QVC Style for a while now. And she used to be the guest for Awaken silver jewellery (I bought several pieces years ago), but hey haven't stocked that range for a long tim

I hope she stays "normal", maybe it's the live shows that contribute to others' shrieking and talking bollox?

I think her and Alex are excellent. There is something laid back and casual about the QVC Xmas channel. I kind of hope they both stay on there and don't end up corrupted on the main channel.

The two new presenters, plus Steve McDonald (Dyson, not Corrie. :mysmilie_17:) and Rhianna the guest "fashion" presenter are all ex Bid TV presenters.

The two new presenters, plus Steve McDonald (Dyson, not Corrie. :mysmilie_17:) and Rhianna the guest "fashion" presenter are all ex Bid TV presenters.

Isn’t Chloe an ex Bid TV presenter as well?!? She seems to be as she can tend to get shouty, aggressive, has everything (aka Jill Franks - who apparently owns the warehouse - ‘I’ have this In Stock etc.) plus I HATE the way she grabs stuff and uses it just so she can keep it afterwards - are they paid so little that they have to get freebies off the shop floor? I take it the backstage staff don’t get a look in when it comes to hand outs due the presenters apparent greediness? Thoughts please or insider knowledge would be ‘interesting’ ��������

Isn’t Chloe an ex Bid TV presenter as well?!? She seems to be as she can tend to get shouty, aggressive, has everything (aka Jill Franks - who apparently owns the warehouse - ‘I’ have this In Stock etc.) plus I HATE the way she grabs stuff and uses it just so she can keep it afterwards - are they paid so little that they have to get freebies off the shop floor? I take it the backstage staff don’t get a look in when it comes to hand outs due the presenters apparent greediness? Thoughts please or insider knowledge would be ‘interesting’ ��������

Yes, Chloe is ex Bid TV but she's been at QVC about five years I think, the others are new though. I can't stand CE and her aggressive presenting either, she's just not a natural at all, everything is fake and forced with her.

Latest posts

Back