Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree about Miceal's beard, imo it didn't do anything for him.

i think he looked like Wilfred hyde white of steptoe and son ...i do lke michel but not the stuffy grey beard

I'll never be able to see Miceal without hearing the raucous tones of Albert Steptoe calling " Harolddd".

Lordy, he DID look like Steptoe LOL. Looked a sight. Much better without. Now, who's next for the clean shave, ah yes, Papa Smurf, Glen Campbell, and get some socks on as well.

CC

I’m watching him now but he drives me mad. He repeats everything the presenter has said but acts like he’s just thought of it!

Eg. Showing a 40” TV. Presenter says it’s good for a small to medium sized lounge. Miceal says I think this will look good in a medium sized room.

I’m waiting for the day when the presenter says I’ve just said that!

He looked awful, I thought he looked like a wicked Elf from some bizarre Panto.

He looked like an Irish Richard Hammond who'd been styled by Glenn Campbell - with that little beard detail going through there just telling a story at this price point.

I’m watching him now but he drives me mad. He repeats everything the presenter has said but acts like he’s just thought of it!

Eg. Showing a 40” TV. Presenter says it’s good for a small to medium sized lounge. Miceal says I think this will look good in a medium sized room.

I’m waiting for the day when the presenter says I’ve just said that!

I agree, I can't watch him. I remember the days when he first started QVC he was quite shy and unassuming, jump to now and the change is unbelievable, he's followed in every presenters footsteps before him and turned into a right cocky git. I'm sure he's a lovely man and all that but as a presenter, it's a no from me.

I agree, I can't watch him. I remember the days when he first started QVC he was quite shy and unassuming, jump to now and the change is unbelievable, he's followed in every presenters footsteps before him and turned into a right cocky git. I'm sure he's a lovely man and all that but as a presenter, it's a no from me.

I cant stand him but then again don't think much of the rest of them,

Just turned off Clare Sutton, did the same thing with Julia Roberts on an Aurora presentation a few days ago. I just can’t stand the little girl voices and mannerisms. Quite frankly it all makes me sick. Don’t the bosses see this?

Just turned off Clare Sutton, did the same thing with Julia Roberts on an Aurora presentation a few days ago. I just can’t stand the little girl voices and mannerisms. Quite frankly it all makes me sick. Don’t the bosses see this?

Oh I know, it's ridiculous isn't it? any more girly and they'll be talking like they're permanently on helium. :mysmilie_17:

Micael could do with going on an assertiveness course the poor fella ...he looks like he would do anything the producers would tell him to do ... it’s sad to see ... he really looks too eager to please all the time
I hope he Toughens up as he gets older or he will stay down trodden bless him

Latest posts

Back