Just had loads of gorgeous pearls delivered!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
Had problems checking out over the last few days but my haul finally arrived today! All gorgeous ....all keepers!!!!

The first one is described as being 20" long...as you can see it's so much longer (I'm 5'9") The chains are very sparkly too.

The second and third ones were total bargains and bought on impulse..both destined to be presents however I might just keep one for myself....but which one????

The 4th one is a pressie for MIL and I'm sure she'll really like it.

Finally a white topaz pendant for yet another present!

Last edited:

Lovely Perdita - great pics as well - fab necklaces! :biggrin

I have two of those, the fourth one I've had for a while (my first pearls) and got the second one on Tuesday.

Lovely items!!! :clap:

Got the one in the third picture today too, it had decided not to put itself in with the rest of my order from the other day but Katherine found it and got it sent out to me. It is gorgeous, such lovely colours!!! So maybe you should keep that one ;)

Oh and the fourth one I have that in amethyst and in peridot. Mum has it in garnet. :)

Perdita I absolutely love the second one - blue is my favourite colour. I want it, I want it!!!

I've still never watched RocksTV but I know I'm missing out on some fab bargains.

Give the second ones as a pressie, if you must, but the 3rd ones look really great on you!

As for being a bad influence? Have you ever heard the saying about leading a horse to water, perdita? :lol:

Yes come on BL - I've never "done" jewellery before at all - then just thought I'd have a very quick peek at Rocks when it first started ...... :lol

Can't believe the second one only cost £9 Perdita. Think you've got a dilemma on yer 'ands as they're all lovely,
but I do think the third one looks extra special nice on you. The one for your MIL looks very classy, I'm sure she'll love it.

I had a pearly delivery y'day and need to make some decisions as well.........mysmilie_1556

Can't believe the second one only cost £9 Perdita. Think you've got a dilemma on yer 'ands as they're all lovely,
but I do think the third one looks extra special nice on you. The one for your MIL looks very classy, I'm sure she'll love it.

I had a pearly delivery y'day and need to make some decisions as well.........mysmilie_1556

The 3rd one was an even better bargain!!!! (Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I got it for just £6!! )

I'm still totally undecided which ones to have for myself! I'll need to decide tonight as the pressies need wrapped for tomorrow!

They're all lovely Perdy and I should keep them all too at those prices! My favourite is the third pearl necklace - it's just that bit different and really suits you. Rocks pearls are just the best, aren't they? M xx

The 3rd one was an even better bargain!!!! (Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I got it for just £6!! )

I'm still totally undecided which ones to have for myself! I'll need to decide tonight as the pressies need wrapped for tomorrow!

Don't waste your time wrapping mine Perdita.....:1:

Seriously, you've got some lovely bargains there, I'm tempted to join in the fun now.

Latest posts

Back