had a delivery today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

twinklypenny

Registered Shopper
my turban ring came today and im not sure about it at the moment which is a shame because i fell in love with it on the website months ago and finally decided to go for it. the black and cognac diamonds are lovely in the light but the white ones spoil it a bit as they are really small and theres no light off them, so ive got to make my mind up now what to do, dont really want o send it back as i have just sent back a 1ct blue/black cluster because one of the stones had a lump missing.

also i would be interested to know how the people who won the £12 silver multi gem braclet have gone on, that also came today but it is a massive 8.5 inches and falls off, i would like to keep it and wondered if anyone knew if it could be altered, it seems a shame to send it back as it was a good price

i also got the abelone pendant which is lovely and i will definately keep

Well to be honest if you don't like it ask for a replacement to see if its any different, if not then ask for a refund.
It sounds lovely though.

Any piccies of them all???????

HI

I got the multigem bracelet today....was shocked that it was so big.....bracelets are NEVER too big on me!!! But this was.............and I love it soooooooooooo much, no way is it going back, think I might contact regency and ask about taking a link out. Looks like you could in my opinion .....lol....not that I am a jeweller!!!

Tp if you are not sure send it back, believe me it will only sit in the box! What is the item code for the bracelet. Would love to see it.

it seems there are quite a few of us then who think the bracelet is a bit on the big side, i also love it but wasnt sure about resizing maybe someone will let us all know!!

item number is MC786

my turban ring came today and im not sure about it at the moment which is a shame because i fell in love with it on the website months ago and finally decided to go for it. the black and cognac diamonds are lovely in the light but the white ones spoil it a bit as they are really small and theres no light off them, so ive got to make my mind up now what to do, dont really want o send it back as i have just sent back a 1ct blue/black cluster because one of the stones had a lump missing.

also i would be interested to know how the people who won the £12 silver multi gem braclet have gone on, that also came today but it is a massive 8.5 inches and falls off, i would like to keep it and wondered if anyone knew if it could be altered, it seems a shame to send it back as it was a good price

Which multi gem bracelet - there are a couple and one for sure is 7.5 with extender to about 8"? Piccies always help

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=MC786

Lovely bracelet. Take it to your local jewellers and see what they say. Hope you can re size.

aww that's a smashing bracelet. I can just get away with an 8" bracelet, if the stones and links are small like a tennis bracelet, but 8.25" is a better length on me. However, 8.5" is pretty large and unusual for a woman's bracelet.

I hope you manage to have it altered so you can wear it.

mine is with Regency being made one and a half inches shorter :1:

Latest posts

Back