Another delivery from Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
Another order came today with:

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-ha207/

abalone and peridot pendant - very nice, doesn't look a bit like the picture though

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-je272/

natural colour pearl necklace - not too sure about this, may send it back home. The necklace bit looks like silver coloured thread.

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-mh089/

marcasite earrings - surprisingly, these are quite nice. I say that because when I first saw them on screen, I really disliked them but they were a good price and the marcasite is so very sparkly and the MOP is gorgeous.

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-hy889/

black organza ribbon - thought I'd have a look at this as it is different from the chains etc that I have. Very nice.

Also had LL 697 - multi coloured pearl necklace - very pretty and the matching bracelet OL 369 ( no pictures on website) and EH 649, very pretty flower shaped blue topaz and marcasite ring that several on ST have bought - again, very sparkly and lovely.

All at good prices again.

I missed out on the pearl necklace, but from your description maybe it was just as well, I must admit I thought the necklace bit was silver chains.

:doggie:

It sounds as though you are mostly pleased with your delivery dolly. I love the multicoloured pearls - really pretty.

It is silver thread that they've used on the pearl necklace. I was sent one by mistake in one of my orders. There are a lot of pearls there for the money, but I thought it would suit someone younger than me! lol Mad - if you change your mind and would like mine, it's yours.

lovely haul DD. I have been after the string pearl necklace for a while, may be give it a miss now! The black ribbon is very pretty and I wear mine a lot.

Wow what lovely colouring that Abalone Pendant has, hope yours is very like the one in the link! In the string pearl necklace, the pearls are very pretty, the title say says its a Natural Colour Pearl Necklace......have you decided to keep or return it?

Bet those Marcasite earrings are very eye catching...with their 54mm drop. Are you able to take a piccy of them?

The remaining pieces all sound very nice indeed, shame about the links not working. Well done on a great haul DD.

Wow what lovely colouring that Abalone Pendant has, hope yours is very like the one in the link! In the string pearl necklace, the pearls are very pretty, the title say says its a Natural Colour Pearl Necklace......have you decided to keep or return it?

Bet those Marcasite earrings are very eye catching...with their 54mm drop. Are you able to take a piccy of them?

The remaining pieces all sound very nice indeed, shame about the links not working. Well done on a great haul DD.

The abalone pendant I received has more subtle, paler colours - pinks, greens, lilac,silver, rust, blue, bit of gold - bit difficult to describe but I like it. A good buy at £9.00.

The natural necklace I am returning - would have loved the cluster of pearls as a pendant and then I would have put on a silver chain or even a velvet cord, as they are very pretty and gorgeous colours. I just don't like the silver threads - sorry Rocks.

The earrings are very pretty - sorry, haven't mastered the art of photos. They are just over 2inch drop and the MOP has lovely colours in it, with the sparkle from the marcasite setting them off nicely. The more I look at the earrings, the more I like them - can't believe I really disliked them when I saw them a few weeks ago. A keeper at £10.00

The multi coloured pearls necklace was £9.00 and the bracelet £5.00. Lovely shades and substantial pieces too.

A lovely haul Dolly. The abalone pendant has caught my eye more than once and I'm always singing the praises of the Rocks chains and cords. They really are terrific value.

dolly i had a abalone shell it was a nice colour but the shell is a bit pitted on the front and cracked looking on the back so its going back .I have got a pearl necklace you might like its KE484 i think its sort of similar but i think nicer someone may come along and do a link for it maybe worth a look before deciding to send yours back

Cost of returning items....

The abalone pendant I received has more subtle, paler colours - pinks, greens, lilac,silver, rust, blue, bit of gold - bit difficult to describe but I like it. A good buy at £9.00.

The natural necklace I am returning - would have loved the cluster of pearls as a pendant and then I would have put on a silver chain or even a velvet cord, as they are very pretty and gorgeous colours. I just don't like the silver threads - sorry Rocks.

The earrings are very pretty - sorry, haven't mastered the art of photos. They are just over 2inch drop and the MOP has lovely colours in it, with the sparkle from the marcasite setting them off nicely. The more I look at the earrings, the more I like them - can't believe I really disliked them when I saw them a few weeks ago. A keeper at £10.00

The multi coloured pearls necklace was £9.00 and the bracelet £5.00. Lovely shades and substantial pieces too.

The prices are amazing, aren't they? A pearl necklace and bracelet for such a modest sum. Costs more to return them!

I noticed very recently that a lady on here returned some things using 2nd class post. I was wondering if anyone else had returned items just by 1st class mail / recorded delivery.....and were delivered safely? I have some inexpensive pieces to return, but not sure Special Delivery costs are justified!
Apologies Dolly for going off track here.......:ANYWORD:

The prices are amazing, aren't they? A pearl necklace and bracelet for such a modest sum. Costs more to return them!

I noticed very recently that a lady on here returned some things using 2nd class post. I was wondering if anyone else had returned items just by 1st class mail / recorded delivery.....and were delivered safely? I have some inexpensive pieces to return, but not sure Special Delivery costs are justified!
Apologies Dolly for going off track here.......:ANYWORD:

No probs. I have considered returning items through the normal post too. In fact, now i think about it, I have returned items to Gems and QVC previously - jewellery items - and they arrived safely but using recorded delivery. I don't think it was that much more than normal delivery.

Thing is though, when items are so cheap, I do think sometimes that it's not worth the hassle of sending back :1:

I had the pearl necklace on the silver christmas string, I sent it back, I thought it looked cheap and it had got very twisted in the post.
Everything else you had was very nice.

Latest posts

Back