New delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
ribbon003.jpg

I bought this as a gift for someone, but I don't think it will suit her now I see it in real life. If I wasn't all spent out with a large basket needing paying for I'd be tempted to keep it for myself! Very pretty and fairly dainty. Will wait and decide when I see the next delivery.

ribbon004.jpg

This has always looked lush on screen and it lives up to the hype! Those amethysts are possibly the nicest colour I've ever seen - and I've seen a LOT!!! I find I can get away with 7 1/4 inches, where 7 1/2 falls off me! Yummy, highly recommended.

ribbon006.jpg

These are both beautiful. However, the emerald and zircon comes up bigger than an N, and I was at the limit of resizing, so I think it has to go home for someone with bigger fingers. The aquamarine is all mine though!!! Not parting with this one, I've been converted to aqua by Steve now, that's my second ring from him in a couple of weeks.

ribbon009.jpg

This is very cute! Not my usual style, but the colours are lovely and at a bargain price it's a definite keeper. Comes to life more by evening I'd say.

ribbon013.jpg

The money for this one is all in the silver, it's huge and very weighty - seems like a bargain price. Not much marcasite though, and nowhere near as twinkly as my other marcasite pieces, so I think it's going back.

ribbon016.jpg

I love this one, the details are soooo pretty and the pearls are a bit different from any of my other necklaces, so I don't feel guilty about YET ANOTHER pearl necklace lol. Love Y shape necklaces.

ribbon018.jpg

I'm a bit undecided on this. At first I thought no, then my friend said it looked fab, then I thought it was actually quite pretty, then I was back to undecided again... Was very low price though, so I think it will stay and if I finally decide it's not for me, will go in prezzie box.

That's it for this week, watch out next weekend for the next instalment!!!

lovely items anne....can i ask if you have got the pearl y-style necklace on the longest setting ? love the look of that one but it may be too tight for me.

Anne, I always look forward to your nrw item installments and this one lives up to your ususal standards. I really love the amethyst bracelet, do you have the matching earrings (yet;))? The Y-shaped pearl necklace is gorgeous too and I wonder how I missed it. It's a pity about the emerald though, it's a beautiful piece.

QUOTE=Mrs James;101572]lovely items anne....can i ask if you have got the pearl y-style necklace on the longest setting ? love the look of that one but it may be too tight for me.[/QUOTE]

If it was any longer would it not disappear into your cleavage? :D

lovely items anne....can i ask if you have got the pearl y-style necklace on the longest setting ? love the look of that one but it may be too tight for me.

I hadn't realised it was adjustable! You're right though, you could use the T bar through the coil bits just as easily. So I am wearing it at its longest in the pic.

Anne, I always look forward to your nrw item installments and this one lives up to your ususal standards. I really love the amethyst bracelet, do you have the matching earrings (yet;))? The Y-shaped pearl necklace is gorgeous too and I wonder how I missed it. It's a pity about the emerald though, it's a beautiful piece.

QUOTE=Mrs James;101572]lovely items anne....can i ask if you have got the pearl y-style necklace on the longest setting ? love the look of that one but it may be too tight for me.

If it was any longer would it not disappear into your cleavage? :D[/QUOTE]

No earrings, I don't get on with post/butterfly settings, I need a nice shepherd's crook or leverbacks. It's quite an annoying little foible, so many pretty rocks earrings are p/b and I just can't do it.

Lovely haul as per usual Anne......shame about the emerald ring because it's a stunner and the pearly ribbon looks good on you.

My favourite of this haul has to be the Y shaped pearl necklace.....I love it and I wants it too,the colour of the pearls is fabulous.Any chance you could dig out the item code so I could request....I must have missed it being auctioned.

Enjoy them all:1:

Anne, you are right the emerald ring is larger than an N, much more like an O/P as when mine arrived it fitted me perfectly. Sorry yours is having to wing its way back to the vault.

Anne what are we like!!!! I love the Y pearl necklace I need i want that necklace. how on earth did I mis that one.

I have the pearl bracelt and its stunning. I think the marcasite neckace suits you and you got it for a bargain price. Think before you send it back!

Have always liked the amethyst/marc. bracelet but its too big for me.

Love the emerald but not keen on the bezel setting.

Was tempted by the black ribbon necklace but now I have seen it not keen on that one but I want the Y necklace :1:

Look forward to your next haul :1:

Lovely haul as per usual Anne......shame about the emerald ring because it's a stunner and the pearly ribbon looks good on you.

My favourite of this haul has to be the Y shaped pearl necklace.....I love it and I wants it too,the colour of the pearls is fabulous.Any chance you could dig out the item code so I could request....I must have missed it being auctioned.

Enjoy them all:1:

Code is FL031 hun, good luck! Just noticed mine is Number 1!

Love the Y shaped necklace, haven't seen that one yet...Had my eye on the oblong necklace but if you say it doesn't sparkle so much - thinking about it...If the amethyst bracelet goes to a good price I might go for it...

Lovely stuff Anne!:1:

I really love the y shaped necklace and it suits you so well.

I wasn't sure about the black ribbon necklace when I saw it on screen but I think it is very striking and unusual and would make a real statement with the right outfit. (Can you remove the ribbon for a more understated look if you choose?)

Thanks for posting your pics Anne - and the useful information.

After Sazza had raved about the emerald ring the other day, I almost bought it on Friday but if it is actually bigger than an N (and with the resizing limitations) - I know now that it will not be suitable for me, which is a shame.

Also I do not have that marcasite pendant and have wondered about it but it looks from the pic as if the marcasite stones only run down the middle. (Bought another marcasite pendant yesterday, a new one).

Glad you liked the amethyst and marcasite bracelet - you going for the necklace now (they were probably my first marcasite pieces)

:biggrin

IL505 - I think I have the matching earrings in my basket Anne. have requested the necklace. Hopefully will be able to get it soon.

Thanks for posting your pics Anne - and the useful information.

After Sazza had raved about the emerald ring the other day, I almost bought it on Friday but if it is actually bigger than an N (and with the resizing limitations) - I know now that it will not be suitable for me, which is a shame.

Also I do not have that marcasite pendant and have wondered about it but it looks from the pic as if the marcasite stones only run down the middle. (Bought another marcasite pendant yesterday, a new one).

Glad you liked the amethyst and marcasite bracelet - you going for the necklace now (they were probably my first marcasite pieces)

:biggrin

You're right about the marcasite pendant Sara, there are just 7 marcasites running down the centre, that's why it's not as twinkly as my other pieces. Not so sure about the necklace to match the bracelet, I'm sure it's just as beautiful, but I like my neckwear a bit chunkier than that.

IL505 - I think I have the matching earrings in my basket Anne. have requested the necklace. Hopefully will be able to get it soon.

BH I'm keen to hear what you think of the earrings - I saw you get them and was tempted, was just a bit worried they might be too heavy for me. Please let me know!!! Hope you all get the Y necklace, it seems hugely popular from reactions here!

They are all stunning i can see why people are raving over the v- pearl necklace very pretty. I quite liked the look of the organza ribbon and pearl ,but not sure now .. very classy looking and im a gumboot kinda girl ...i always find if you dont get the yes wow factor on opening the box the first time then i dont tend to keep them... enjoy your bling and lookforward to next weeks....:1:

More lovely items Anne, shame about the emerald ring though. Ive got an emerald ring from Rocks and I'm sure it's smaller than an N so I will have to get it resized. Might go down and make it a pinky ring if possible as it's quite delicate. Are Rocks' ring sizes a bit all over the place at the moment?

Latest posts

Back