euwww Andy in his shorts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

euwwwwwwww Andy in anything, seen him about 4 times and it's loads of condescending waffle every time !

euwww Andy in his shorts

QUOTE=Mrs James;101662]revolting :eek2:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he loves himself...bless :54:

euwwwwwwww Andy in anything, seen him about 4 times and it's loads of condescending waffle every time !

Can't stand him and his annoying Blue Peter habit of saying 'like so' whenever he's demonstrating anything. 'Condescending' describes him perfectly.
If I was Loen I'd beat him up:54:

What's the matter with you people, don't you appreciate a fine figured man! :7:

I was besides myself with lust, oooh I didn't know where to look for the best. Loen and Leon are very lucky people, I'm very jealous :17:

What's the matter with you people, don't you appreciate a fine figured man! :7:

I was besides myself with lust, oooh I didn't know where to look for the best. Loen and Leon are very lucky people, I'm very jealous :17:

Oh no it sounds like you have a terrible fever, best advice is to take some paracetamol and go sleep it off in a darkened room with a cold compress on your forehead.

How very dare you! there's nothing wrong with my eyes...it's my standards that need working on :9:

I do find Andy strangely arousing.

Oh no you defo are ill.

Quick someone get the doctor, she needs emergency treatment.

This is more serious than I thought.............I think you need surgery....yep defo surgery.

I'll prep theatre.............................

I have seen much worse but I'm not at liberty to say where.

(And I ended up with a really bad back straining to have a better look!)

I have seen much worse but I'm not at liberty to say where.

(And I ended up with a really bad back straining to have a better look!)

Come on, don't be a spoilsport, tell us!

I still have to catch a beat whenever I think of him and that vibrator ....be still my beating heart :5:

I'm going to really displease the majority here, but i find Loen really rather vulgar. She obviously dislikes the products she is supposed to sell and seems more interested in the comedy. Stone me down but i think she would be more suited to a comedy club than an informative channel. There. I said it. Run!!!!!

Hey Kitbag I am with you on those sentiments.

She always does seem displeased with everything she sells and always talks over the guests which I find very irritating. The thing I find most annoying is the amount of praise she gets on here when others get slagged off, at the end of the day she is doing just what the others are doing, but because she makes us laugh everyone lets her off and says how great she is.

Latest posts

Back