Items missing from basket....help needed, please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
I've had an item that has gone 'missing' from my basket and I got an email from Tony (I think???) asking us to email him if this happened and we'd get a refund of the P&P for the next order. I've stupidly deleted the email and wonder if some kind forum member can let me know what I need to do. £5.95 is £5.95 after all!

Many thanks
Sharon

I've had an item that has gone 'missing' from my basket and I got an email from Tony (I think???) asking us to email him if this happened and we'd get a refund of the P&P for the next order. I've stupidly deleted the email and wonder if some kind forum member can let me know what I need to do. £5.95 is £5.95 after all!

Many thanks
Sharon

Just email Tony and tell him what you told us and you should be OK :1:

I clear it out regularly as I get a huge volume of junk mail that fills the space. I'm corresponding with Haydn now and it's getting more confusing by the minute, lol. I see you're buying up the Rocks Tanzanite catalogue.;) Well, it's an investment, hehe.

Thank to Anne and mr jones too.

I got the email Calvin, missed out on the huge pearl hoops(sob). Tony said to email him the next order number and he would sort out the free p and p.

(The earrings would probably have been too big for me anyway.....):17:

Thanks Mrs Zed. I spent ages in live chat and emailing Haydn this afternoon and got things all sorted- and spent a fortune too! :lol:

Latest posts

Back