Chat gone again...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacky

Registered Shopper
After last night's chat debacle, mine has gone again...There's a message saying IE can't display the webpage, and under More Information, there's some stuff printed but I can't access it because it's hidden behind the rest of the site...

Anyone else still having probs with Chat? Think I'll try c/p'ing it to Help, in case they find it useful...

Edit - after c/p'ing I can read what's there - just says it can't access the domain etc...Did what it suggested under Toos, but no luck...

Here it is in case anyone understands it:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Last edited:
Ooh what happened last night!!?? More bitching in the playground lol??. :D :pPC:

Yes what happened last night, I always miss the interesting stuff lol When I am on everyone is really nice and pleasant.

Ooh what happened last night!!?? More bitching in the playground lol??. :D :pPC:

Oh ye of little faith! No the IT was the problem with chat being down. There was one sarky lady who went a bit over the score then she started buying and calmed down. Actually chat is really nice these days now the eejits have gone elsewhere to spread their nastiness Thank Goodness. Mind you I am a bit crowded out by the Laydeez. :1:

Oh ye of little faith! No the IT was the problem with chat being down. There was one sarky lady who went a bit over the score then she started buying and calmed down. Actually chat is really nice these days now the eejits have gone elsewhere to spread their nastiness Thank Goodness. Mind you I am a bit crowded out by the Laydeez. :1:

I WAS NOT on there last night honest guv :D

I had trouble getting chat up last night and then when I did the livestream sync was all over the place and wouldnt play ball. So I didnt hang around. Spent the evening catching up on stuff I'd recorded off Sky +. It did my neck and posture a world of good - too much computing is bad for the body!

It did my neck and posture a world of good - too much computing is bad for the body!

I can relate to that Sammi!

I have connected my PC to my TV in the living room now. It cost me £4 for the cable and now I can watch from the comfort of my pouf!

Have a go!

Barry

my problem with the chat seems to be similar although not quite the same, i can see 95% of the chat but the bottom part of newest message and the box where you would type in your chat is not there at all, it is hidden by the pink 'need help' box, i manged to correct it once by changing the encoding to western european but that has not worked since
any ideas anyone, its very frustrating not being able to chat and heaven forbid i should win a comp as i cant say im there!!

Latest posts

Back