Angry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosylee

Registered Shopper
I am so angry, there was a ruby and diamond ring on tonight which I wanted so pressed 'bid' on computer only to get a 'could not find page' message, so pressed again and the same message, by this time auction had ended and I did not get the ring, so annoyed, has anyone else had this message when trying to 'bid'.:mad:

No rosylee, that has never happened to me. Sorry to hear you missed out on a piece you wanted, fingers crossed it will be on again.

For what it's worth, I've contacted Rocks & Co customer services by email a couple of times and received a reply within a few (working) hours both times, one time was to ask for a piece I'd seen but my broadband went down (ie my problem not theirs) when I tried to buy, however I was told it had sold out. Try it (assuming you know the item number), you may get lucky!

No Rosylee I haven't had any problems buying on the web at all. Sorry to hear you missed it but definitely worth giving them a call. Good Luck I hope you get it.

Well I have another problem now, I have 2 items in my basket and I cannot access my basket, it is saying the server does not recognise this, I have had trouble all night with my computer, my son updated to firefox 3 today and since
then my computer has been different, I have lost all my favourites from the drop down list, it now looks completely different, has anyone else had this happen?

I have just tried again to login to rocks and it is saying 'secure connection failed, rocks & co uses an invalid security certificate, the certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown, does anyone know what all this means.

Can you do a 'system restore' on your computer so it goes back to how it was before the upgrade?

It may sound like I know what I'm talking about, but that is the sum total of my computer 'expertise' On mine I go to the start menu, choose control panel and then system to restore the puter to a date before whatever it is that I think is screwing things up. Good luck!

I have just tried again to login to rocks and it is saying 'secure connection failed, rocks & co uses an invalid security certificate, the certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown, does anyone know what all this means.

Although this sounds like it's a pretty serious issue, it isn't. However, Firefox is protecting you (based on the default settings).

It's probably that you're using rocksandco.com and not www.rocksandco.com - try changing the address to the www. version and you'll find the certificate is valid.

Thanks for your reply I have managed to get it sorted, it did seem pretty scary when I got that message, but you are probably right I have been missing the www. out and thats probably made a difference, I dont like this firefox 3 at all, was much happier with version 2.

Latest posts

Back