Lulu's Time Bomb...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

prophette

Registered Shopper
OK, ladies, what are your thoughts on this range??? Did anyone buy the TSV and, if so, how did you get on with it??? :)

I'm using the TSV, it's ok but nothing special IMO. Don't think I would buy her range again apart from the eye cream. Can't use the pads that you use with the cleanser, they are to harsh. :(

Looking at Lulu tis morning I think she's had a bit more than Botox done, she had that 'surgery' look about her, I noticed more because she had her hair back off her face, so if anyone hope to have skin like hers by buying her products I wouldn't bother.:(

Bought the TSV and the flash night cream, The products were ok ie no bad reaction, but they didnt give me any of the results claimed on qvc.

Looking at Lulu tis morning I think she's had a bit more than Botox done, she had that 'surgery' look about her, I noticed more because she had her hair back off her face, so if anyone hope to have skin like hers by buying her products I wouldn't bother.:(

I'm sure she had a face lift at around 50 - I thought it was common knowledge... ;) I just wondered if her regime was any good as it seems very uncomplicated - I like that... :eek:

I'm sure she had a face lift at around 50 - I thought it was common knowledge... ;) I just wondered if her regime was any good as it seems very uncomplicated - I like that... :eek:

Hi, I hadn't heard about the face lift just know she said she'd had botox

grrrrrrrrrrr she's singing ( ? ) :mad: It's like nails down a blackboard.

Eeeeek! I haven't tried her stuff - it has very mixed reviews. I don't believe she has stopped cosmetic surgery - botox etc which is fine and of course her choice - except when she sells stuff that she claims is the secret of her 'youthful' look.

Slightly out of left field here... but i bought the last philosphy Tsv with the microdelivery peel and the great mystery and hope in a jar and I'm loving it.
Never been that keen on their shower gels etc and have used liz earle up to now but I'm a convert.:)

Eeeeek! I haven't tried her stuff - it has very mixed reviews. I don't believe she has stopped cosmetic surgery - botox etc which is fine and of course her choice - except when she sells stuff that she claims is the secret of her 'youthful' look.

Abso-flamin-lutely!!!
:furious: :furious: :furious: Why can't these people be honest????

I think you ladies are mad, i noticed some lotions and potions last night when i was flicking around, over £50 for 3 200ml bottles of stuff is crazy.

The wife sell's Avon,she sell's loads of Anew products and customer feedback is very good, she has lots of regular customers reordering time after time, the most expensive is around £15 and you get a beauty bonus for every £15 you spend this month in book 11

I am so sad to see that Lulu has eventually turned to work on her face. She, IMO is one of the most 'prettiest women in the music business and seeing her on Loose Women and then the other night with that Ivana Trump hairdo, I was shocked. Especially the lips that look very puckered. She didn't need to bother, the singing is the best exercise for the muscles around the face. If you remember those Christmas ads of her walking around Waitrose, you can see that the work hadn't been done then, she looks completely different. I'm mystified why she has attempted it.

I need some new eye make up remover, and was tempted to try hers, until I saw the price - £30!!! :eek:

Think I'll pop down to Boots.

Linda

Latest posts

Back