Daft prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Extraordinary price, Miss Magpie! The stones look very pretty indeed.... the gold weight is a bit on the skimpy side.... not sure how long a ring with such a tiny gold shank will last but the stones must be worth the dosh!! Enjoy!

Is it me or is the pic with the black background in white gold?

On a vaguely related note, some day last week they had a ring on that the graphic said was yellow gold, the web said was yellow gold, but the pics were white gold. The presenter (can't remember who) was saying it was yellow gold, even though she was holding it and it was clearly white gold.

Then about 2 minutes in she said "are we sure this is yellow gold?" .... "It looks like white gold to me" .... "OK, it's in white gold, ignore the graphic" yadda yadda yadda. It was funny whether it reads it or not, trust me. :1:

Lovely Sapphires Miss M and a very good price also. I haven't as yet dipped a toe in their waters as regards buying a gold ring.
Whilst I've found my own silver rings have had plenty of metal work, many of the gold rings shown on the website do seem to be
a bit light weight - including the dearer ones.

Eg... a yellow diamond ring costing £1,214 has only 2.4gm of 18k white gold. I would prefer double the weight of gold
for that price level! :mysmilie_738.gif:

Oooops just seen post above..

...just wanted to say a warm
welcome2-2.png
to Wickerman.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and yes it does look like WG in the second picture!

Last edited:
Is it me or is the pic with the black background in white gold?

On a vaguely related note, some day last week they had a ring on that the graphic said was yellow gold, the web said was yellow gold, but the pics were white gold. The presenter (can't remember who) was saying it was yellow gold, even though she was holding it and it was clearly white gold.

Then about 2 minutes in she said "are we sure this is yellow gold?" .... "It looks like white gold to me" .... "OK, it's in white gold, ignore the graphic" yadda yadda yadda. It was funny whether it reads it or not, trust me. :1:

Yes, I noted that, too... it had better be yellow gold! Nothing worse that yellow stones in white gold, IMO!

Hello Everyone:

It is definitely yellow gold, although the black background sometimes casts shadows making it difficult to discern. No worries, I selected another picture we’d taken for this item (we usually take some spares) and it is now uploaded.

Thanks as always for the feedback and congratulations Miss Magpie on a bargain!

Kind Regards,

Gav

Latest posts

Back