Steamy Irony Pro Thing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Sorry, I can't remember it's real name, but has anyone ever tried one? I keep watching the ads and still can't work out how you'd do a shirt with it. They do press them in dry-cleaners despite the ad saying they use them there, don't they?. They also go so slow when they're using it, it makes me wonder how quick it is, too. I'd buy one if it worked! Do I sound as confused as I feel? :1:

Do you have a link to show which irony pro thingy you are talking about? Just to make sure that what I think it is is the same as what you are talking about. If you understand what I'm saying!

Just checked out the JML iron thingy. No I've not used this particular one. I wouldn't personally buy one but there is bound to be others that would. Sorry not much help.

Just checked out the JML iron thingy. No I've not used this particular one. I wouldn't personally buy one but there is bound to be others that would. Sorry not much help.

Lol - thanks anyway :1:. I really like the idea of just sitting in a chair, de-wrinking everything, but it looks like it doesn't work that well and would just be another thing to go in the back of the cupboard.

Latest posts

Back