While out this morning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
I had to pass through the part of Durham where the 'boutique' style jewellers are (just a couple) and noticed these as I passed, had to take aphone pic for you all lol

This one is from a shop called Le Beado and I believe Anne has this or similar from Rocks. No price sadly and its a bead shop so I doubt the pearls are real

Photo-0001-2.jpg

Next a shop called Shore Line, selling ONLY shell type jewellery. Abalone, MOP etc. shop jampacked full of it in every colour (even shell handbags, fab) anyway I saw this and its not a patch on the stuff Rocks sell BUT BUT LOOK at that fabulous torque its on, it was £40 for that and £75 for the whole thing.

Photo-0002-1.jpg

Trust that girl - she never let's it lie! Always looking at Gems and the kids starving at home in rags.(As if lol) :9:

I had to pass through the part of Durham where the 'boutique' style jewellers are (just a couple) and noticed these as I passed, had to take aphone pic for you all lol

This one is from a shop called Le Beado and I believe Anne has this or similar from Rocks. No price sadly and its a bead shop so I doubt the pearls are real

Photo-0001-2.jpg

Next a shop called Shore Line, selling ONLY shell type jewellery. Abalone, MOP etc. shop jampacked full of it in every colour (even shell handbags, fab) anyway I saw this and its not a patch on the stuff Rocks sell BUT BUT LOOK at that fabulous torque its on, it was £40 for that and £75 for the whole thing.

Photo-0002-1.jpg

well done super sleuth! i live in Cornwall and summertime me and my friend go to a sea side village called ST IVES youve prob heard of the st ives school of painters its a vpretty place with vexpensive jewellery boutiques the prices for silver gem set is ridiculous weve been going there having a laugh at what tourists pay for years.

Latest posts

Back