when is a prize not a prize?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
I was supposed to have won a citrine necklace on the 6th nov Yippee i thought
But i never recieved it and after E-mailing a couple of times and having no reply i have now given up so a prize is not a prize when you dont get it
am i alone with this or have others won and not recieved the prize

Milly - did you get a confirmation email with an order number on?
If so, I'd email Katherine (don't think she is in today though) - I always mail Katherine and >always< hear back from her.

:biggrin

Hi Sara
i had no E-mail to confirm or an order number
and it was Katherine i E-mailed lol wasnt meant to be i guess:17:

Hi Sara
i had no E-mail to confirm or an order number
and it was Katherine i E-mailed lol wasnt meant to be i guess:17:

I only know about the confirmation email with order number cos I won my first thing yesterday! :smile

Don't think you should give up - if you have a note of the date and the hour you won it in, I'd mail again or ask in Live Help (but maybe not today as Haydn says he is all on his own - think there are some people off sick) - certainly have another go - and John, Steve or Sarah may pick it up from this site for you later as well.

Milly, John has been on here and is at Rocks today so maybe e-mail him.

I also won something and never recieve it so went in the live chat and Haydn sorted it out for me they couldnt find my orginal one so are sending me a auqamarine loose gem instead :) and i got the e-mail shortly after good result

Hi Milly,

Apologies that it has not arrived. Please email me at [email protected] about this and I'll get someone to look in to it for you.

Kind regards

John

I was supposed to have won a citrine necklace on the 6th nov Yippee i thought
But i never recieved it and after E-mailing a couple of times and having no reply i have now given up so a prize is not a prize when you dont get it
am i alone with this or have others won and not recieved the prize

i received my prize today [won on thurs night] smokey quartz bracelet. i had no connfirmation of order either but my bracelet is certainly in no condition to wear silver findings were both off at ends ,the sq beads were threaded onto a double strand of cotton - hate to say but it was rubbish quality! i contacted Haydn on live chat explained the state i received it he couldnt have been more helpful and is sending out something else,what upsets me is that the bracelet must have been packed like that!

thankyou John for your response i have E-mailed you and i will let all you peeps know what happens lol

I won a prize last Weds - collection of loose gems. Have emailed twice and done the live chat thing but nothing.

My partner also had a delivery due for last Friday - he had the text to confirm but nothing has turned up. He spoke to someone last night on live chat who was going to call him back by 3 today but no call either.

The items were for a gift for his sister whose birthday was today - he had to go out and buy replacement gifts.

Not terribly impressed.

Oh Hampy that is not good.

I saw your prize at the time, the stones were fab, home you and your partner manage to get things sorted very soon.

Thanks Sazza....the one delivery I did have was fab so its such a shame to have to say something negative.

I recommended the site to Stewart for his sisters gifts and now I wish I hadn't said anything.

The response hes had tonight is he should ring courier which I guess he will do tomorrow. Surely if you pay for delivery then you really shouldnt have to do that?

Anyway - we shall see what happens tomorrow. Stewart is miffed that he was promised a call by 3 pm today and nothing happened.

As for my prize -well I emailed Katherine and didnt get any reply at all and then when i spoke to live chat last night - was told there was no record of it lol

Thank god you saw me win it or I would think I had been on the vino!!!!

Thanks Sazza....the one delivery I did have was fab so its such a shame to have to say something negative.

I recommended the site to Stewart for his sisters gifts and now I wish I hadn't said anything.

The response hes had tonight is he should ring courier which I guess he will do tomorrow. Surely if you pay for delivery then you really shouldnt have to do that?

Anyway - we shall see what happens tomorrow. Stewart is miffed that he was promised a call by 3 pm today and nothing happened.

As for my prize -well I emailed Katherine and didnt get any reply at all and then when i spoke to live chat last night - was told there was no record of it lol

Thank god you saw me win it or I would think I had been on the vino!!!!

No it wasn't the vino, you definately won the collection of loose stones!!!!

It is very unlike Rocks CS not to get back to you and for them not to contact DPD themselves to see what has happened to your partners parcel.

Hope you get both issues sorted very soon.

It just goes to show that even with the best CS, things can still go wrong, but it does surprise me in this case as there were several issues. I'm sure John will sort it out for you, but a shame about the birthday present as nothing can be done about that now.

Hampton I'm the one who started this thread originally and i must say i have had mine resolved to my satisfaction i have done another thread saying so headed what happened next
at the time i was not aware that a lot of the rocks staff have been unwell a nasty cold bug i think and with a small crew of people i'm sure that has been a factor I'm not making excuses for them but it may be a reason. I'm sure now John is on the case you'll be sorted out in no time I do hope so let us know what happens as i'm sure they will bend over backwards to see that your a happy customer again

Latest posts

Back