First purchase not impressed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mags3224

Registered Shopper
Good morning all, i made my first purchase on monday 17th Nov all excited as was a pressie for my sister, however the ring arrived today. A little aquamarine well it doesnt look like an aquamarine to me its so pale and looks almost clear, the only way you can see theres the slightest hint of blue is by holding it against a white sheet of paper and looking at it side on.

Theres no reture slip in with my purchase theres a return label but nothing to say why i returning it. Does anyone know if i can get a down loaded one or printable slip of their web please.

Have to say the delivery was very good only a day and a half so theres a plus side. Mags :(

Sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your first purchase. I think aquamarine varies greatly in how much colour it has, all because it's natural. (Sorry I don't know if it's heat treated or not).

If you like I could scan in a spare returns form and email it to you?

I would say that you shouldn't let it put you off though. I sent one thing back because I was a little disappointed but have gone on to buy many more pieces with which I am delighted.

Hello Mags

It's a shame that your first purchase hasn't met your expectations.

I have bought many items from Rocks.TV and can honestly say that their customer service is second to none. If you aren't happy they will go out of their way to make you happy again.

I'm sure someone from Rocks will be along at some point and will read this message and will post on this forum. They won't be happy to hear you're not happy.

:belly

Hi Mags3224,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with your purchase. Our money-back guarantee is 'no quibble' so please don't hesitate to send it back. Simply package it up, put a note of the order number and the fact that you are not happy with the colour inside and pop the label on the outside and we'll sort it out for you.

It's best to use something like Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery.

If you've any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Kind regards

John Bennett

Thank you John and others who replied will send back today thanks for help amazed that someone can sort so fast. Mags

Sorry you were not happy with your ring mags, but as Jan says above, please do not let this put you off buying again. Most of Rocks' jewellery is fabulous and their CS really is second to none and they are really worth another chance. I've bought loads and sent things back that weren't exactly what I wanted and there has never been the slightest problem and the refunds are very quick.

Latest posts

Back