Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna_Key

Registered Shopper
.....Myra Hindley.

What about Lynne in those Hot Hair wigs :eek:

They've turned a fine looking woman into a right horror!

and now she's being slapped about by Jerome....:11:

I noticed she'd drawn the short straw last night. Do you think everyone else called in sick?! Poor thing - he was really dragging the skin under her eyes when he put the concealer on (which looked very noticable afterwards). Was wincing watching it.

Those demos this afternoon did nothing for his make up, that younger model with the long dark hair, sorry don't know her name, looked like she'd been on the slab for 2 days, it made her look bluey/purple:15:

As for Lynne! she looked like Aunt Sally :29:

Very poor show, old man :D

I'm watching him again, it's mesmerising :52:

He's a joke, he's talking all over Loen, his hands are dead shakey and the way he slaps that manky lipstick all over the place makes me want to lamp him one.

Does anyone actually buy this stuff...own up, we can give you emotional support.

Did I hear right :confused:

His large Italian Marble 'usual price £22.99' was today £14.99 and I thought I heard Loen say that those who had ordered at the higher price would be refunded :confused:

......and no I haven't ordered it :e016:

Those demos this afternoon did nothing for his make up, that younger model with the long dark hair, sorry don't know her name, looked like she'd been on the slab for 2 days, it made her look bluey/purple:15:

As for Lynne! she looked like Aunt Sally :29:

Very poor show, old man :D

The young girl did look very odd, in fact her 'before' shot was better. I only watched till the mascara stage, he has a very odd way of applying that but he said 'it works'.........it works the normal way too :confused:

Last night they didn't look much different before or after except for the lips :10:

Latest posts

Back