Advice on goodsphere scent please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
HI ALL

I love my goodsphere had it for years and loved the scents that the passionate lady brought with her.i have no more original scents left and recently purchased more from ideal.can you tell me if they are copies of the original goodsphere scents as the bottle is the same but it says n-viro on it and i find it to be very very weak in smell.and can anyone tell me where i can still purchase the original goodsphere scents as i do miss them.

I still have the original "old" goodsphere and I get mine from
www.livingiseasy.com

They have the original and the more concentrated scents on there. I've tried other brands, but they never seem as strong or lasting.

Would like to know if there is anywhere that sells an LED plate for the original larger Goodsphere too. You can get them for the "Bubble" but that's not the right size.

I've just received my n virosphere fragrances in white flowers, they are made in Provence just like the Goodsphere by the same company, and smell lovely!

They said they have gone back to the original scents the other week on the nvirosphere show due to the number of complaints.

Zoflora from Tesco's is just as good.

HI ALL

I love my goodsphere had it for years and loved the scents that the passionate lady brought with her.i have no more original scents left and recently purchased more from ideal.can you tell me if they are copies of the original goodsphere scents as the bottle is the same but it says n-viro on it and i find it to be very very weak in smell.and can anyone tell me where i can still purchase the original goodsphere scents as i do miss them.

Hi Alwaysskint,

I buy mine from www.allcures.com

I buy the 250ml original essences for £14.99, they do have them on offer sometimes 3 bottles for £29.99 which include Sandalwood, Tioman & Lemon Bergamot.

Been using Zoflora in ours for months - it is still working. It lasts for ages too :32:!

Quite a few sellers on ebay seem to have the original essences ranging from about £10.95 to £14.99 plus P&P.

Julie

I nearly bought some Zoflora this afternoon, but I must admit I was put off by all the warning labels on the bottle, stating "Hazardous" "Harmful" "Dangerous to aquatic organisms" "Wear suitable gloves" Wash hands carefully after use" "Highly Flammable" etc. I'm sure it works well, but I didn't fancy whirling that around in my atmosphere at home!

Have just bought a bottle of the original Goodsphere stuff from ebay for a bargain price though.

Last edited:
Well, obviously I know that!

But the original essences don't have any of those sort of unpleasant warnings and are non toxic and non flammable. The warnings on Zoflora don't say "don't use this as an air freshener" of course but it's put me off.

But each to his own!:53:

How much Zoflora should you use - it seems rather powerful!
Does anyone know where I could get a replacement bowl for the larger Goodsphere?

led plate for large goodsphere

I still have the original "old" goodsphere and I get mine from
www.livingiseasy.com

They have the original and the more concentrated scents on there. I've tried other brands, but they never seem as strong or lasting.

Would like to know if there is anywhere that sells an LED plate for the original larger Goodsphere too. You can get them for the "Bubble" but that's not the right size.

My large goodsphere has just died on me and I still have the unused led plate. If you want it Birdie, cover the postage and I'll send it to you.

Hope this helps

My large goodsphere has just died on me and I still have the unused led plate. If you want it Birdie, cover the postage and I'll send it to you.

Hope this helps

Oh wow - how incredibly generous of you - thank you!! I'd love it!! I'll drop you a PM!

Latest posts

Back