New Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
I got a delivery this morning, very early for a change :eek:

Have just opened it now, am pleased with them.

I got this, need advice on this, as ive said loads of times I don't wear large stone rings but I got the Tookalon Necklace and Bracelet and then thought I didn't have one solitary ring that would go with it, so sort of panic bought this in Lemon Quartz. Its lovely but it IS big. What do you think? too big? too much for the necklace and bracelet which are big anyway? let me know as i'm undecided. Its a lovely ring mind, GORGEOUS coloured stone and a fab shape. £14

DSCF6021.jpg

DSCF6028.jpg

(the necklace and bracelet)
DSCF5955.jpg

DSCF6015.jpg

then there was these:

DSCF6035.jpg

lovely but theres too much Greek Key design for me and I would have to buy Greek Key stuff to match up with it if I kept them, so going back £8

next came these:
DSCF6033.jpg

I ordered a couple of pairs of marcasite earrings intending to choose the ones I liked best, while these are lovely I like the other pair best so am sending these back too £12

These were the ones I preferred

DSCF6039.jpg

lovely, like these A LOT, they are articulated and have a lovely sparkle to them, they only cost £7 as well :eek:

and finally this is for my mother in law for christmas. This is SOOOOO beautiful, its unbelievable, strong and weighty, I tried it on and you know you are wearing it but its not too heavy. It looks so expensive yet I only paid a paltry £11. She is going to love it and I got her name on the cert as well.

DSCF6042.jpg

so some lovely things again, the things going back are not going back for any other reason than my personal choice, theres not a thing wrong with any of them. :D :D

(Sorry i'm not as enthusiastic as usual, been in bed a bit poorly most of the day :2:)

I think that ring is FABULOUS absolutely lovely! wish I'd seen that.

Agree with your keepers and the necklace will make a lovely lovely present, can't go wrong with a present like that.

Get well soon x

What a fab haul!

I love that Tookalon necklace - have considered buying it, but know I wouldn't wear it because (unfortunately) it wouldn't suit my style.

Regarding the ring, I think it would look a bit daft to wear a teeny little ring with a huge necklace and bracelet - if you're going to wear a ring at all, it needs to be in proportion. My advice is to keep it - you never know, you may be converted!

Keep the ring Darls, it's fantastic and not really too big at all.

I agree with you about the earrings, I don't like wearing any round jewellery. (well, we all have our little foibles. :D) The drop earrings are a much classier look.

Mum-in-Law's necklace is a real winner and she's sure to love it.

The same ring was on this afternoon and failed to sell at £19, so you got a bargain as well as a stunner.

Love the lemon quartz ring ,ive got same one coming to match my pendant. i too am worried now over size but actually it looks fine... ill let you know.. it matches the necklace well.M-in-law will love the pearls a lovely present. Marcasite earrings are fab too well done you enjoy xx

The ring looks great Darls - nice plain setting will go with the necklace.

I don't like round jewellery either! Have got one or two round pieces but prefer elongated or assymetrical shapes...

The ring looks great Darls - nice plain setting will go with the necklace.

I don't like round jewellery either! Have got one or two round pieces but prefer elongated or assymetrical shapes...

Wouldn't say no to a 2ct brilliant cut solitaire diamond, but I draw the line there. :lol:

Darls, new goodies

Darls, I think the lemon ring is just lovely and suits your hand VERY well. I believe you will look FAB wearing the whole set.
Hope you feel much better soon and able to bling in good health!!

Darls, I think the lemon ring is just lovely and suits your hand VERY well. I believe you will look FAB wearing the whole set.
Hope you feel much better soon and able to bling in good health!!

Thanks ladies, my bling'll match my shiny nose :D

OOOO Darls did my cold come all the way to Durham. Hope you feel better soon. Love your haul. love the bracelet that matches your necklace. Pearls are stunning. Now the ring - I am not liking it but then I don't like the setting of the gem Sorry!

The ring suits you and it was a bargain AND it matches your other bits. Why the heck would you send it back ya daft git???:9:
I love Rocks marcasite, both pairs of earrings look lovely. I edge towards the round ones myself, I like circles! And they've got shepherds crook fastenings which I prefer, but the others look stunning on you.
Shame about the pearl earrings, they look very classy.
And I admit I had that pearl necklace and I felt it looked a good £60 worth in the flesh. Shame my neck is the wrong shape for it, but what a belter of a present - lots of brownie points with that one!!!
Enjoy your new bling! And Get Well Soon.

Gorgeous pieces Darls, The ring is just fab! Not too big at all...as far as im concerned with bling its the bigger the better :1:

Latest posts

Back