Passing thought...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
If everything on this flipping channel is SO incredible, which I understand to mean 'unbelievable', to the presenters, why in heaven's name should we believe a word they say? Their limited vocabulary drives me nuts but that's the one that stands out Denmice has been on for five minutes now and has said it at least 10 times!! Maybe they should find a Thesaurus supplier tp flog from, and learn how to use it!

'Hand on heart' 'She would'nt tell you porkies' :D

I endured MoiraC the other day with scarf school.......I'd been naughty and wanted to punish myself :D........I couldn't believe how many times she said 'absolutely'....:63:

'Hand on heart' 'She would'nt tell you porkies' :D

I endured MoiraC the other day with scarf school.......I'd been naughty and wanted to punish myself :D........I couldn't believe how many times she said 'absolutely'....:63:

She said she was soon to celebrate her 50th birthday when I had the misfortune to catch her the other day. I hope she was joking, my Mum looked younger than her when she died, aged 80!

She said she was soon to celebrate her 50th birthday when I had the misfortune to catch her the other day. I hope she was joking, my Mum looked younger than her when she died, aged 80!

:lol: She said her Mum was 79, bet they get mixed up all the time :D

I love the avatar of your Mum Sue, she looks very similar to my sister when she was young :52:

Latest posts

Back