Lookfantastic- Molton Brown Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered one after seeing your link, miss molly. It's on its way. I also went through TCB so will get some cash back too. Lookfantastic are a good company to deal with and I've ordered several times from them.

Thanks for the link. :mysmilie_59:

I do like Look Fantastic I always check there first if I'm after a beauty product.. That is a good offer, looks like QVCs "buying power" doesn't seem to cut it anymore.

Mine arrived this morning. I was expecting travel size bottles but these are a little bigger. The only thing is that I only have eight fragrances as two of them are duplicated, but as it's for me I'm not bothered. Had I not finished my Christmas shopping these wouid have made an ideal gifts .... but I'm treating myself instead. :mysmilie_50:

Mine arrived this morning. I was expecting travel size bottles but these are a little bigger. The only thing is that I only have eight fragrances as two of them are duplicated, but as it's for me I'm not bothered. Had I not finished my Christmas shopping these wouid have made an ideal gifts .... but I'm treating myself instead. :mysmilie_50:
Oh I will check mine later but I don't think mine are. Why don't you email LF? Do you like the box I think it is a lovely set/gift but not giving mine away either.

thats wrong id email them as you should have

Molton Brown Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Jasmine and Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Re-Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
Molton Brown Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)

I know it was wrong because I looked on their website.

I got two of the coastal cypress & sea fennel and the tobacco absolute was duplicated as well. I don't want to send it back, but I think I might contact them after the weekend after your advice. I'll let you know what they say. I will ring them rather than email them as I should get an instant answer.

I rang them this evening and the guy was very apologetic and wasn't sure why I had received some duplicates. He's going to speak to one of the managers and will get back to me in the next couple of days. I've to ring them back if they haven't rung me back by Thursday.

They don't want me to send the whole box back and he hopes to send me the two bottles that weren't my box. If this isn't possible they will send me a large bottle of a fragrance of my choice or they'll credit my account.

I can't fault their service (QVC could learn from them) and they took me at my word about the duplicates. I'll let you know what the final outcome is.

To hell with it. Going to order it. I love the sea fennel, hope I get two!! Just using some of the QVC TSV and I love the juniper and pine, roll on winter (did I really say that??)

CC

Final update

I've just spoken to them again and, because they no longer have any of the 100ml bottles in stock and so therefore cannot send replacements for the fragrances I didn't have in my box, they're sending 2 x 300ml bottles of my chosen fragrance - free of charge. That's £44 worth! The CS representative placed the order while I was on the phone.

That's what I call excellent customer service! They never queried what I told them and, although I said that I would send them photographic proof if needed, they took my word for it. A certain shopping channel which supposedly has an award winning customer service could take a leaf out of their book.

Final update

I've just spoken to them again and, because they no longer have any of the 100ml bottles in stock and so therefore cannot send replacements for the fragrances I didn't have in my box, they're sending 2 x 300ml bottles of my chosen fragrance - free of charge. That's £44 worth! The CS representative placed the order while I was on the phone.

That's what I call excellent customer service! They never queried what I told them and, although I said that I would send them photographic proof if needed, they took my word for it. A certain shopping channel which supposedly has an award winning customer service could take a leaf out of their book.

Nice one enjoy your Molton Brown goodies Toril. There is a Neom box coming soon to tempt us x

Well, I'm not sure what's going on now. I had an email a couple of days ago to tell me that my goods from Look Fantastic had been dispatched and, this morning, received an email from the Post Office to say that they will attempt delivery today.

Apart from the replacement shower gels which arrived earlier this week, I haven't ordered anything else from them. So, either the Post Office have got their wires crossed OR I'm going to receive another parcel from LF later today.

If it's the latter then I'll have to ring them as there's no way I would keep products that had been sent in error. I'm hoping that the Post Office have made a mistake because that would be so much easier.

I'll let you know. :wink:

Well, I'm not sure what's going on now. I had an email a couple of days ago to tell me that my goods from Look Fantastic had been dispatched and, this morning, received an email from the Post Office to say that they will attempt delivery today.

Apart from the replacement shower gels which arrived earlier this week, I haven't ordered anything else from them. So, either the Post Office have got their wires crossed OR I'm going to receive another parcel from LF later today.

If it's the latter then I'll have to ring them as there's no way I would keep products that had been sent in error. I'm hoping that the Post Office have made a mistake because that would be so much easier.

I'll let you know. :wink:

I have recently had emails from Royal Mail stating delivery that day for items already received, not sure what’s going on.

They say that "honesty pays" but, in my case, it appears that it doesn't.

Royal Mail did indeed deliver a parcel from Look Fantastic this afternoon, which contained the two 100ml bottles that should have been in the Beauty Box, but that they'd said they no longer had - hence their sending 2 x 300ml bottles in way of an apology.

I rang LF to say that I'd received another parcel that I hadn't been expecting. The CS girl could see the logs of my previous calls and said that she had never known a case like this. She went to speak to her manager who said ...... that I should now pack up the two 300ml bottles and return them to LF. The CS girl initially said "that's very honest of you to let us know" and even though she spoke to her manager three times, he/she wouldn't budge. So I've just packed the 300ml bottles up and printed off the returns label that they emailed to me.

I know I've got two extra 100ml bottles, but it's the principle. They needn't have sent the larger replacements, but they did because they apparently had no smaller ones in stock, and I've had to send them back because of their error.

As I signed off the phone, I did say "you've got one unhappy customer here and if I hadn't rung you then you wouldn't have known that I had received the small bottles and they say that honesty pays. I've just proved that's not true."

They say that "honesty pays" but, in my case, it appears that it doesn't.

Royal Mail did indeed deliver a parcel from Look Fantastic this afternoon, which contained the two 100ml bottles that should have been in the Beauty Box, but that they'd said they no longer had - hence their sending 2 x 300ml bottles in way of an apology.

I rang LF to say that I'd received another parcel that I hadn't been expecting. The CS girl could see the logs of my previous calls and said that she had never known a case like this. She went to speak to her manager who said ...... that I should now pack up the two 300ml bottles and return them to LF. The CS girl initially said "that's very honest of you to let us know" and even though she spoke to her manager three times, he/she wouldn't budge. So I've just packed the 300ml bottles up and printed off the returns label that they emailed to me.

I know I've got two extra 100ml bottles, but it's the principle. They needn't have sent the larger replacements, but they did because they apparently had no smaller ones in stock, and I've had to send them back because of their error.

As I signed off the phone, I did say "you've got one unhappy customer here and if I hadn't rung you then you wouldn't have known that I had received the small bottles and they say that honesty pays. I've just proved that's not true."

Ohh drat, I wouldn't send them back I would email them and say they have sent you the 300ml as promised as a gesture of good will , if they want the 100ml back they can arrange collection as you are' housebound' and can't get to the PO. They sent you the 300ml so they should look at the notes on your account quote 'GDPR regs' it should all be recorded.

Latest posts

Back