Beautiful sphene

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I've wanted sphene for ages, but never before seen any in a setting I liked.

At last I have a sphene ring, courtesy of Rocks & Co, and I would highly recommend it. It really DOES have more fire than a diamond, with red flashes coming from the grassy green stone.

Well done you! I've seen some really nice ones on TV which one did you get? There was a massive cluster last night and I was sorely tempted but I already have a sphene and want a few gems I don't have so I sat on my hands! I've been looking for a Russian Diopside yellow gold pendant to match with 2 rings I have but wanted something bigger than 1 ct maybe in a cluster design. The other day I saw one with 3 stones surrounded in diamonds so bought it and can't wait to see it IRL. I think it should arrive tomorrow - fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Oh Miss M I've seen a y/g one surrounded with diamonds I simply must have if it ever comes up for auction again (227 138), I had it in my basket a while ago for £87 but didn't realise they timed it to the second and lost it :sad: It's been on the web for £40 more but I can't bring myself to pay more that a few quid over what it was auctioned for!

What's the item # of yours if you don't mind me asking?

I've wanted sphene for ages, but never before seen any in a setting I liked.

At last I have a sphene ring, courtesy of Rocks & Co, and I would highly recommend it. It really DOES have more fire than a diamond, with red flashes coming from the grassy green stone.

I'm getting to like that stone too MissMagpie, and R&C have had some lovely ones set in white gold that I've seen. I heard Jon Scott say they have more fire than diamond and as I like anything sparkly, it's going on my wish-list along with Apatite. Wish you well to wear it :)

This is the one I have:

http://picture.rocksandco.com/300/BB/234/234763.jpg

I know a lot of people prefer simple looks, but I love this Edwardian inspired design!

I really like that Miss M, but I already have a W/G one from Gemstv and wanted a Y/G so I've got 227 138 sitting in my basket ready to check out tomorrow.
http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=227 138
Now if only I could see my ruby ring in Y/G I'd be in R&C heaven! :happydance:

Last edited:
That's a very pretty ring MissM and because everyone raves about sphene, I've also got one in my basket for checkout today. Will try to post piccies next week.

Latest posts

Back